Tuesday, February 22, 2005

TuesdayFebruary22_ 2005_11:02am

Tuesday, February 22, 2005
11:02am
So I met with Heidi this morning... wow... she has several patents, all kinds of research and publications and such done now. Wow she and I have a great deal to share and talk about too. So I opened a dozen things on her PC and she read a few at least while I chatted with her. She has a lab for me to use and knows how to get it all together and make it all work. Of course she even had a Bioinformatics lecture schedule posted on her door. She told me she was trying to change jobs and get out of USF because of all the crap here.... lol.... OF COURSE!!!

Within the hour that we shared I taught her the basics of changing her own DNA... and she agreed to write or rewrite my letter to Dr. Litman. She knew about the “Alternative Medicine Center” next to the Psychiatry Center. And also knew the director of it and how we could use it to test my own research.

WOW!!!

So last night after I saw Koehler, I wrote up a mind map for my goals in life, which I just sent to Heidi too now. (posted below in this blog) I guess this is all ready to happen. There is so very much here coming together so quickly. WOW, I can feel how much we changed the consciousness of the world this morning. It is kinda neat, like the whole world shifted a bit more.

1201pm
It’s really kinda neat and I know it is all coming together really quick and clear. I was really wired when I left Heidi... I was ready to hug and kiss her and hinted that a few times too. So when I left I was really excited riding off on my bike, I wanted to drop in on Claire... ;-( so I stopped to see Dr. Fountain. He wasn’t there of course, but Steve was. So I told Steve about the letter I sent to Mike Monday and how I now had a lab to do my research in. Of course Heidi also would like to start a business. So I also told him that and about the City Park getting built and talking to them about the patent there. I said how i needed to get funding for this all, and bring in SUF to make it happen.

He told me about a few things and laughed when I said I might have offended Mike. It’s interesting now because I could feel or sense how Steve has used this information I shared. I mean I can sense how he seems to have looked into it some more, or talked about it with someone or something. So now I wonder how this will all work...

And I know it will work and is coming together better than I could ever have dreamed. Please Loving Lord Jesus Fill me with Your Strength Love and Wisdom so I can continue to Bring Your Will to Life in this world of Yours.... Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment