Thursday, September 01, 2011

MBA: evolves...

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What are you doing now?
I'm trying to write !
What about listening more?
I have such a hard time!
What about forgetting your fears?
It's never that easy...!
What if no one read this but you?  Could you teach yourself to let go and move into your power.  Your charisma is viral.  And the world is hungry for it.  Stop waiting for things, you simply need to start doing it all right now.  NO FEAR.  You can do it yourself.  You always could do it all yourself.. for years no one even knew what you were doing.  You would wonder off and create your own experience.  Create your own environment.  Support yourself and succeed at only satisfying yourself.  What did you flash too now...
I was talking to Ssorde again, like we had a thousand times.  I lived in the bike shop and craft shop when I first got here.  We would always talk about what I was doing.  I had this private cheering sections, as they all never seemed to get support from anyone either.  Like I would just do things, feeling the presence of my being, and reacting actively.  Not thinking or planning, but simply succeeding.  I just was BEING in my truth...
What about now...  ??
I'm trying; it feels good... I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment