Monday, February 27, 2012

pictures and budget

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What is really weird about this?
I get it i get it.... it's me in the same place i have always been.  doing the same thing all over again.  i keep coming around the orbit to the same place over and over again. It is really kinda cool, as i could get it right maybe.  this time i realized how all the people i know interact with me as i excite them at some level.  Creating patents and new designs can excite anyone.  Creation is always exciting. . . and that's just what I do!
What did you write?
I I wrote this to the Fish Expert and Cad Guru who've helped me this far, as I knew they would know all about the pictures and budget (PDF). . . so, WHO ELSE would LOVE to see the research (DOC) too. . . and then I felt how Doug knew Justin over 10 years so Copied to him ... as he was the Leading Prayer at my wedding, Perfect Insight!  and then I added the Best Man and my Moms from my wedding too... WHO all know & love this project too. And I was just laughing WOW, how cool it is to be associated with such awesome people.... WHO will each just LAUGH at this crazy message from weird Eric who's at it again writing physco.... and also love every stitch i attached, as it might actually make sense. ;-)!
What did you do now?
I sent it to chuck and doug to see what they think.  i thought to send it everywhere, but never know if I'm totally crazy!  But I guess I've always been.  which makes me feel like i learned something and need to be more restrained.
What is interesting is how you feel complete now sharing your insights with someone.  You had to send that vibration out, as you know it bounces again and again... and you couldn't sleep and jumped up ready to get things done here.  Still now again you stop to attend another duty.
it is always another "duty."  you have always been very clear and dedicated.  Knowing your place and power...  like no one could ever interfere with where you are going... the power and clarity comes through so clearly.  everyone can see it.  everyone likes to see it.  you always feel so intimidating and inhibit yourself because of it.  and this is changing.  every day you change.  You grow and learn, sharing more and more each day
It is really kinda awesome sometimes, as i see and grow.  Like today watching battle star gallactica.  The four new scilons where all hearing the same song.  each one reciting the word as part of the daily operations dialog... and i didn't even notice!  Then kim told me the words to the song and played it to me again as we got into bed.
What a powerful experience you share with her.  always you both flow so easily together.  creating, learning, sharing, such power and truth you bring together.  no fear of the freedom and style you share.  talking about the generation and timing where the population first experienced the tv show, then discussing the deeper elements and sharing the understanding now again. 
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.. . thank you for the truth and guidance through these next days as i see more of the clarity and focus coming through more easily. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment