Wednesday, December 12, 2012

starsusaorg : Message 12/12/2012

starsusaorg : Message: Re: [starsusaorg] new class [1 Attachment]
deep,
Any thoughts on this yet?  Do you need more?  Plan a meeting?  

If we can get the patent sold, 1/2 goes to STARS.  Last month I had a $10,000
offer from a Patent Troll.  When my attorney checked the offer and patent, then
hired a consultant who valued it from 10-1000 times more.

Course we can talk about more projects through STARS too, like if Avani came
under it I could authorize you to become a board member. . . 

Can't wait to chat about these classes too

Hope all is well.
Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
We have been looking for that which is inside of us.... its' the ONE Divine Principle, let go of the outer BS, and get real withIN!!!!!!!
I I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. This google feedback isn't working. When microsoft did it, every new update downloaded had the change I asked for. Course each crash I sent them help data too . . . I never saw ALL the changes all showing up in the final software, but it was cool on my machine. Like "BLOG THIS" tool that came with the google tool bar was perfect. Older versions, But i "select text" and click a button to post it to my research data base . . . while now all these useless tools take up my screen so I cannot see what I need to type>>>> Think about it, the tool is for improving my post. If the tool takes up all my working space, I have trouble posting and will go to blog where I can see what I'm doing not just see your stupid tools. It's called EGO, it will burn you if you don't fix it. also you need to set the google chrome features all in the toolbar, like add the scholar and special search right-clicks too.
    Put them all into the tool bar like Chrome, so then you get ALL browsers. They use chrome or use anything else BUT WITH your toolbar that puts everything you want from Chrome into their browser so it mirrors chrome anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you think they would figure this out by now.... lol... what happened to that research director getting into tall this AI stuff... maybe no one is thinking on their own, only the PD and $$ do it now...

    ReplyDelete