Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Zest2Zeal : EMERGENCE (#12)




THE RITE OF EMERGENCE (#12): The preferred time to transmit is at 12:12 pm but any time throughout the day is perfectly acceptable.

Prior to this act of service, please have a good understanding of the Flower of Life geometry. It would be very beneficial take the time to really study its lines and spherical inter-weavings as it will play a significant part in our transmission.

Also, this transmission should be done in FULL conscious awareness and in concentrated meditative pose, if you can. The supporting Councils of Light encourage our full attention in every part of its delivery.
- Sent using Google Toolbar

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What did you do?
I woke up in the middle of the night to do this ritual.  When I sat down and got ready to start it was 2:54am.  Now again when I got here to listen to it again, I first started a 3:36pm.  Course it is now 3:53pm!  It's funny, as I tried to blog last night again now with the blogger on the ipod.  NO LUCK.  So again i'm using the blogger tool I have set into firefox on my laptop.  It is about the only place that it really works for me.  Everything else has all these stupid tools and features and crap in the way.  Heck i've even shut off the FLASH plugin so I don't get all the stupid ads and animations in my face all the time.  What a waste of time.  They are so annoying.  You think that these clowns would get smart about the technology.
What do you mean?
Well the whole world is fucked with the greed and selfishness profit paradigm that's dieing out.  And the simple easy stuff is coming back into purpose and truth.  You would think these techno geek companies would get on the ball and do what the people are crying out for. . . instead of staying stuck in the old greed profit disease!  Sure they get fast profits now, but everything is a flash in the pan, with no substance or resiliency. 
What do you mean, facebook has been going strong for a while.
It's still just as flash, as everyone is seeing how it will be replaced again too soon!  So everyone is getting sick of this pathetic craze greed mentality where nothing is honest, nothing lasts, and no one benefits.  It's funny to think that the greedy think they are benefiting.  but this really just another disease, like tobacco, alcohol and obesity.  A selfish pathetic disease where the poor people are all lost in space.  Sad really!  
What are you doing now?
I am now unfolded by a soft loving presence. . . feel the love!  I call forth this final Right of Passage as I grow again more into my higher self.  Making God my focal point, bringing the greater realization of my Christ of God within. . . making the commitment to go the distance . . . as i expand into this next power of consciousness . . . seeing God in everything, in every form, as all things are divine.  Into this truth, knowing that all duality erases.  Fear, insecurity, doubt, are all gone
What did you do now $4:48pm
I hit the shift key, by accident. . . then again I remembered it is all Divine!  nothing ever happens by accident.  It's always ok, and fine for us.  So i sent an email to Berly about the money today.  She gone to Amscot again for 500,  While another 100 came by today before I deposited.  But this didn't mean anything to her.  So then when another amount showed up from no where I sent that to her too?  Course I did it from my ipod at publix. . . so now i replied to it again to type her a message about it.
What about it?
It was the power of the time and place again!  Exactly how I always point it out to Chuck and John how things are always in clear place and alignment. 
What did you flash to now?
I saw the patent deal again!  this time they wanted to hire me.  So I got his lump sum.  Signed up for royalties. . . and got a plane ticket to spend a week out there with my honey. 
What are you flashing to now?
It was how we all went out there and goofed around looking at the cool things we could do and share!  I dumped half of it into STARS right away so my taxes were done.  Then I could get all the designs built really quickly. . .
You are Flashing off again. . Another God Realization.  What a foundation you create.  A relationship with God, as We are god. . . all God.
It was the new roof, that rubber track. . . all the water moving around.  no more poison and pollution.  Instead of pumping oil around, we pumped water around.  And everywhere they used the water to create energy so all the internal combustion became generators and water pumps. . . it was this magic transformation that changed everything over night !  Of course we can solve the problems.  It's easy.  What is hard is getting away from the addictions.
What do you mean?
It's a planet addicted to the status quo!
What is that?
It's a planet full of people who want to feel and do what is here now, all afraid to loss it, as if nothing better would ever come.  It's the fear mentality that inspires the greed.
What  Wanting wanting wanting
It's never attained, unless we are ready to run out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment