Thursday, December 13, 2012

Journal2MyGOD

Journal2MyGOD

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What are you doing?
It was that clear strong truth again knowing how it would all come out, before i even think about what i wanted to see!
What is so cool about this, is how much this is really the same thing you have always done.  Always here in your own space doing what you are inspired to do.  You know what you need to do.   You know what you are inspired by.  Its always so obvious and clear to you and everyone.  God is seen through your eyes.  You are transferring your love.  It's your divine relationship.  Your Service and Your privilege.
It's all as it needs to be!

What you know is so clear. 
Im not afraid of anything again!
What you need is at hand.  We are all waiting with you.  and are excited that it will be a lot easier for you soon. 
I see more and more ease and peace coming through to me again and again in every new moment.  Then I know there is so much more for me to do.  Like i know we will all be set so perfectly!  as all creation around us suddenly begins to shift into a new stronger place.  More truth, more clarity, more power.
What is fun, is how little you have seen, and how much more there will be coming.  
I always wonder about this!  I mean, these flashed i get are so strong, detailed, complex and ever expanding.  I always wonder how i could keep up with it all.  And remember how it was when Christopher was born.  Like suddenly the planet had shifted just a bit, but enough to know i was going into a completely new place and power that anything we could ever really understand.
What about your place in it all?
I accept!
What do you mean?
I Know I can do anything.  I know how it's all planned out perfect. and now much truth and power there is in every detail.  So far beyond and so far strong .  .  .  . I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. it is my duty and privileged to share it all with others

No comments:

Post a Comment