Sunday, February 10, 2013

Aquarius New Moon

Zest2Zeal : Message: Fwd: Astrology – Sun in Aquarius: The Aquarius New Moon forms a square with the lunar nodes in Taurus and Scorpio

The activated South Node in Taurus is awakening in us the need to define what we value and to honor ourselves with healthy amounts of self-acceptance and self-love. The North Node in Scorpio makes us conscious of how our unconscious controls our inner and outer realities. We see the necessity of (and hopefully accept) cosmic support in releasing our fears and resistance and breaking away from old patterns. Let’s move on so that we can experience wholeness, strength, and freedom.

Also the Aquarius New Moon we enter an intense Pisces period with Chiron, Neptune, Mars, and Mercury all conjunct in Pisces. Their collective Pisces square with Jupiter in Gemini expands our heart and awakens compassion for ourselves and others. Take advantage of the square activation to forgive yourself and others. Let go and free yourself from unwanted and unnecessary baggage of guilt, shame, regrets, and remorse. It is time to love life, love yourself, and live it to the fullest.

FEBRUARY 18 – Saturn in Scorpio goes retrograde through July 7

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What jumped out at you right away. . .
It's how everything is conjunct in Pisces, and my Mom is Pisces!  So it feels like I'm getting into a stronger place of power.  More power and focus into who i am and what i can do.  It brings me back to myself almost.  Like so much of who I am was my mom's doing.  My dad always resented me, much like my brothers.  It was almost jealousy or something that i could never really understand.  Which reminds me.  Recently someone was sharing their truth and said how they were once able to do this or that.  And how it was such a good time in life, and they wished they were back there again at another time. 

I stopped to think if there was really anywhere or any time I would do again.  I mean, I always feel like nothing is better than today.  I mean, I can now dream about my kids again and so I wonder about the times we were off in the woods or in a canoe together.  Wow, those were great times.  Why don't I want to be there again now?  I mean, my daughter has too much going on, while my son hasn't found any time at all for us. . .   But then last week, my night class had a 10 minute break.  That was the day after only having the Goddess Nap of 90 minutes. . . so I was totally beat.  I knew I needed to eat. . . So I walked out into the hallway and started eating an apple.

There on the floor was some girl drawing.  Wow, an artist at work, so I figured I would sit and eat on the bench there to see what she was doing.  She told me she was "pre-architecture" working on a sketch of the building.  She liked the old Business building, half under ground was kinda neat to draw.  So I asked her about the classes, as I thought Architecture was only a graduate program.  She explained it a bit, then said how her last class was with a really talented MS student named Chris. . .

Christopher Weaver?  I asked.  Yep, that was him, she said!  Wow, that's my son!  How awesome is that?  A one in a million chance to see an Architecture student drawing on the floor in the business building.  Then a one in a trillion chance that I walked out to sit and eat my apple. . . and she had my son teaching her already!  What dad alive wouldn't cherish such a moment.  I mean, she remembered his name, and complimented him before I said anything. . . .

Go back in time to another moment of being. . . FORGET THAT, This moment is perfect already.  Sure it was perfect back then in a canoe with the little guy too.  But now to see and share how he's teaching and influencing other kids is the best thing ever.  How could I ever give up such a moment in time.
What is remarkable here son, is how you bring so much clarity and vitality into such a simple concept.  You already had the beingness of raising these children.  Now you have the Beingness of witnessing how awesome they are.  It's something you have earned.  Just like everything else that has happened.  Like your last post was BEing in your place of power, asking for what you wanted. . . as you always have.  What happened with that?
It was really neat!  Before my class I visited the writing lab, and the guy there, was also named Chris!  He read over my proposal and added a few points of clarity.  Minor little things, as he really liked what I wrote.  Course it was all about the research for getting the Greenhouse system all done to provide local produce for people.  He commented how a good friend of his owned a restaurant that got all their produce within 90 miles.  Then I pulled a $100 check out of my pocket for 50 pounds of sweet potatoes.  It was from the same restaurant. . . course he just laughed!

But anyway, I went to class, heard about my son.  Then got home by 10pm to get into bed.  At 6am I was awake making the final corrections to my proposal for my 9.30am meeting.  We got into the conference room by 10.30 or so.  They talked about my work . . . two professors and the director.  The director never looked at my proposal or the fancy gantt chart time-line for everything I had to do.  But he simply asked if they all thought I could do it.  Then agreed to give me an office and income to get it done!
What happened again, is you were clear about what you wanted.  You set it out before you and asked for what you needed to get it done.  This is about BEing.  Be in Power, Be in purpose, Be IN YOU!  Trust and allow, and never go back.  Staying focused on what is ahead of you gives you more power and clarity to move forward.  Moving forward is about power and purpose.  Sharing your Joy and Love for your children is moving the power forward.  The past was awesome and exactly what it needed to be.  Now moving forward is the priority.  Nothing is more important than that.  It is your place of Power
I feel like I'm in the "calm before the storm" again.  I am in this one class.  But it only has two more sessions, and then I'm finished with it.  It was funny, at the meeting with my professors. . . Phd Student can NEVER start a business, sell a house, buy a house, get married, complete any construction, change jobs - - all these things are too much, or too stressful to complete a Phd.  Certainly, not with classes, or passing classes with a 3.0 or better. . . I've got a 3.7 or so.  AND I did all these things, and also completed two degree programs. . . and was assaulted!!!  Essentially I have only 30 hours left for each of the two programs Phd and DrPH
What this is again is preparing you for what is coming.  you are steadfast and secure in your place.  as you always have been.  Like the children came to you when you were able to give them everything they needed from you.  and then they went elsewhere for all that you could not give to them.  That is simply what happened.  And you were full and real about it, as you have BEEN with all these other events that come upon you.  Like all there is still to come.
I thought it would be getting easier?!
What is easy for you, is not easy for anyone else.  You are getting into the place and power that you wanted.  Changing the world is about making things new in a place where others can witness the complete creation.  Like your children witnessed all that you did with them.  It was a direct experience, not a story or fable.  It happened to them.  you told them all about everything that happened to them.  They needed to learn it on their own.  but the words you used and the truths you shared were burned into them.  It was real.  Not something easily conned out, or changed with deceptions.  Like all the other changes you will bring.  It is the action and experiences that will change people.
I do Love LIFE, and Love myself and all these others who get drawn into my new paradigm!  This life is a wonderful gift, and all these challenges that befall mankind at this moment in time are setting the stage for me!
It's what you asked for.  It's what your power is all about.  Not simply change, or creation, but restoring the truth.  Things are all designed to work a certain way, and green and selfishness do not fit well with the peace and love you are all seeking.  No worries, all is coming around, exactly how you have envisioned a thousand times. . . we will build it, and it will work Right in Truth!
I can't wait. . .
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.  Thank you for You Strength, Love and Wisdom to bring this all to Your Glory. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment