Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ernst Strüngmann Forum

Ernst Strüngmann Forum: Announcing the release of the Strüngmann Forum Report
Evolution And The Mechanisms Of Decision Making
Edited by Peter Hammerstein and Jeffrey R. Stevens

I've been challenged again. . . seeing mankind evolve is understanding this equation of life

What's new?  You have seen these things come together for you over and over again.  more often than not, it occurs when you least expect it to.  Those fears of limiting thoughts are always distracting you.  But these are things you are in control of.  Simply decide to see things a new way.  your family needs no fear.  you've been here for a long time.  As you know everything thing in life is connected to that very first gene, and first breath.  you are all the one same life, so complex and diverse that no one can reason with you.  It simply is beyond the comprehension of all that you see.
yes you see so much, but still so little.  Thus, there is countless beyond you.  However, its you who can connect to all others.  You chose this.  You made this your mission. 10:27pm now and again you stop to think you can record or change this with sharing more in proof.  you never needed to prove anything.  It's all inside of you, all around you.  There is so much power and focus in what you do. . . never any challenge . . . we are the master, all right here within.  Knowing this gene from the beginning is one thing, using it, is another. . .
Yes I've got to get more set on how i use things!
What did you do with the cards today.  Another tool for you. .
I watched her pick a few Tarot cards and reading the book!  So she was mixing them up again and i looked at her.  She dropped one, so I grabbed it saying this was what she brought me . . ."Fortune". . . so she looked that one up and read it too.  Meanwhile, i mixed the cards and asked if she wanted me to pick another.  So I split the deck to her: "Emperor". . . which she read aloud.  ;-)
What were we talking about a second ago?  Wanting more contact.  Having more sharing, creating art together again.  when you get into the heart of this light, luminous - that sacred union is about caressing fire, and I Am Known, as I AM!  This is you initiation, your service and your privilege.  Loving it all as it is inspires more growth.  New DNA!
Every where I know there is conscious life !  So we cleaned out in front of the garden box.  I had tried to move a row of bushes, but there were only two left.  She was glad to get those out.  I tell her we can do anything all the time.  So now when she sees it, she's surprised. . . ??? . . while i know i could do anything she wanted . . . and hunger for her direction.  As I feel this one week before me.
We now have this to realize, to only be as ONE.  Servers of the Divine Plan, we have this to realize.  To have all our Will focused on GOD.  As above, so below . . .
It's really a trip how this spins round and round.  Like a total separate world living inside of us!  in the background of everything.  Aware of itself.  Will is the symphony of life.  All with the same Divine Focus, always just a program, and experience for GOD, OUR human program.  Let go of the mind, allow the Will aspect of GOD to live inside of you.  Listen to the Truth inside!
What do you feel now 11.01pm
It's still a challenge for me!  as I know I have so much to share and do.  It's always so powerful and intense.  But it's always within my reach.  I need to do ritual.
We are always with that, command the changes, accept the results.  Nothing can disturb you, you are the master over all conditions  11.05

No comments:

Post a Comment