Thursday, February 21, 2013

starsusaorg : 2616

starsusaorg : Messages : 2616:

2/21/2013 2:47:11 PM
What a trip. So I was late to lunch because I had to get a patent sale contract signed.  I had lunch with my brother mark.  Then came home and signed and submitted it.  All set to be sold by 3/20/13 . . . wow what a cool number that is...

2/21/2013 3:09:36 PM
wow… am I insane or what… I just sent my brother mark a copy of my patent listing. . . where he works is at Triad the internet services company for Ebay and WalMart….  So I asked him how the systems worked.  Whether they simply collected the user threads and analyzed them for marketing reports.  Of course, and he told me how this was all a third-party data provider now.  Where they have developed all the tools and scripts to track and collect everything. . . Countless thread of data and technology, sent to adjacent serves to decipher and study.

We had lunch today down the street, so I road my bike there. . . funny it took him as long to get there from westshore. . .It was really neat to chat with him, as he knew exactly what I was talking about, giving me details and clarity . . . for a patent I filed before his company started.  What a trip is that?

2/21/2013 3:29:48 PM wow, it really happened.  Like, the whole deck of cards just fell into my lap. . . .
What do you mean . . .
I have always felt this awesome incredible success, that no one can conceive as possible, right there within my reach.  All creation there waiting for me to pluck, like a full ripe fruit waiting to be eaten. . . Countless seeds to share and new creations to explore and evolve.
What you did here was flash into a feeling and vibration completely beyond all creation. . . You went from recognizing the timing and placement of these events in your life - - to the incredible VIBRATION and BLISS, of knowing and seeing these countless opportunities and realities slipping into place.  It was a Divine sharing and the experience where everyone can feel and share it with you.  Not just the knowledge of success and vindication.  But the immediate clarity that it is DONE, it's DONE RIGHT, and it's REALLY DONE.
Like everything you have worked for and waited for was fulfilled in this one moment.  Like the Eagle flying over you brothers car to snatch a big fish from the pond next to him.  It's the vibrations of truth and clarity coming into the very singular point of power and Love.  No more fighting to be heard, no more struggles to make things right. . .  The authority and clarity has come full circle and the people and planet you seek to revive are finally getting the change they need.  You know your place and your power.  You have been ready to take your place for a long time.  It's now time to do it.
I think it is really funny!  I was totally stressed with the total collapse this last year. . . but I totally knew we would hit rock-bottom and everything would shift.  BLIP, it's all done.  New World, New Life, ALL IS NEW!!!
What  now?
I got a call from my Goddess, she's coming home tonight, as her friend got sick.....  So I told her what we had to eat and we chatted a bit. . . so now I'm running to make something yummy!!  YEAY!!!
Thank you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus, Fill Us with Your Strength Love and Wisdom! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment