Friday, February 13, 2015

Your Word is so Powerful!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
6.31pm. "Christ dies to save me, and this i read". . . 2/5/20015 What we need you to do is to stop judging everything.  more and more comes together for you and its easier and easier. . . But still you questions?  you wonder?  You look around?  What is it, "here again" you wonder?  how has it ever changed.  you know your place, and you know your connections. ...  "6.33pm My savor loves, My savor lives . . . ., My God is always gonna Be!"
I LOVE Your Word, Thank you so much for this moment here together!
What is more remarkable than ever is how you wonder what's next all the time, instead of simply acting.  The Hope of the world Lifted up high . . . . To love you forever, you are our everything. . . . and again you are coming into the place of having everything you could possibly imagine?  What's the choice?  All we need is YOU!!! 
I SEEK Your Word!  I guess so.  And I remember my son saying, wow we're all alright!  
What . . your love never fails, never gives up, it never runs out on me and on and on to satisfy my sole.
I LOVE Your Word! 2.34am 2/13/15 wow a wild week, started Sunday with home contractors, that started the next day when i offered to pay cash. . .  to yesterday losing my wallet with half their fee!  EEK!  It all happens so quick.  I never seem to know what's next.  And again more and more appears, seemingly out of no where!  I wonder what could be next, but try not to judge and impose
What you need to remember it's your confidence and trust in the exact experience of truth that makes everything work.  You press and push so much beyond what people know.
I LOVE Your Word! I just found out about recording a lecture tomorrow morning.  Maybe racing out there early in the morning would be perfect.  I just know I need to trust everything that opens for me.  Like trusting that the lost wallet would somehow benefit me and us all.  I was convinced I was getting my grant, so short the sum was about the monitors my mac pro needs.  Seemed logical.

I even explained to my son how it was more important to stay in the FLOW.  Money needs to flow through me, so I release it so there is space for more to come in.  Never a choice or a concern, more simply the experience i needed to do that next moment. . . 3.37am Fill me up God!

What an incredible experience.  As my first reaction was to cut commitments to invest elsewhere.  like doors and windows are more important, but then as I re-examine everything as the new experiences dictated.  Wow, what's next?
What did you feel?
It was another lawyer.  Wow Your Word is so Powerful!  How could I ever question my place and responsibility, I am always clear on my place.  The limits are written in stone.  And not only do I own the only hammer and chisel, but I was helping pull the crystals together to create the stones.  It's all been here exactly as it needed to be.
What a wonderful experience we share.  each moment you grow and learn, pushing one more step, and one more level of truth and power.  4.15am 2/13/15
I love Your Word!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.  Thank you for all you share amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment