Thursday, February 26, 2015

ubiquitous - Google Search

ubiquitous - Google Search

I love her so much, she’s such an awesome person.  
. . . .Holy spirit you are wlecome here. . . your glory God, is what our hearts long for! Holy Spirit (live) now on iTunes Radio. . .
And . . . I remember asking why would someone create any kind of music gadget (iPod) without including the ubiquitous radio.  And now it’s running in the background with the magic keyboard sucking the words from my fingers.  And i realize now how the pains in the hands is coming on to me exactly like the eyesight issues.  Like another reaction to the chemical pollutions in our planet.  One of these dying pleasures we suffer to be able to share and expand our consciousness with all this technology.  
. . We have been waiting and watching for this since we started.  Each moment you move and share the vibration shifts and moves, stronger, and stronger . . . next its, I Refuse - Josh Wilson - See You - 
And then, everyone is working on the same model.  Pulling together the data of everything.  Where we are designing and building new water systems, that also move people.  Changing everything for people over night.  


wow, it’s like I’m done writing now
 Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!


What it is about is becoming the dean and doing what you came here for . . . exactly the same system across the planet, using water to mover everything, energy, information, people, products, all of it. . .
I can't wait to build. . .  I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Fill me with your Strength, Love and Wisdom, so I may fulfill Your Glory! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment