Monday, February 02, 2015

Starting new again.

This Is my first day of the new year that I'm just hanging out. I am always challenge with so much to do. But this one moment I am just hanging out. It's really been awesome here already, as so many things come together. like my son and I are doing more things all the time. Last month he came over to make picture frames or stretched canvas so he could paint more. This month were talking about making leather wallets and rebuilding computers again. I am really so lucky. Kim and I have even been cleaning up the house a lot. We've been redecorating and reorganizing and getting ready to do more and more all the time too.I finally submitted my New Year's article that I wanted to do over the Christmas break. Then I said I'd have it done by the new year. And of course I barely got it in the first month yesterday was the beginning of February 2nd month.  So now I can get back to my modeling and doing real engineering for the next article.  But of course I still don't have a new desktop computer, which I've been waiting and waiting for to do this modeling.  What's really interesting about that however, is that I'm actually getting a real awesome computer to start modeling again with the best and the brightest equipment is just awesome.  Things almost seems surreal how it's coming together again in front of me like out of a storybook. Everything is lined up perfectly. Like now blocking by talking to myself phone. The only thing that's different about it is that I need to save one phrase at a time with period.


Big deal it's all awesome just the way it happens. Like last night I visited Sharon Joy to help with moving some trees that they wanted gone from the hallway. Then of course I ended up fixing two or three other things and playing with the computer and showing her this and that, it was all perfect and of course she took me out to dinner so we had a wonderful evening to chitchat and then sipping beer and it was just perfect.  As we set for dinner I remember driving in and thinking of taking her to Cheviche for a picher of wine that we had enjoyed the night that Emily came back.  We laughed about the experience and talked more about how things have developed since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment