Monday, November 09, 2015

what's this

Wow, that was weird. I just Flashed back to the SNIK meeting where I did Ritual, and I told them how to move energy in a simple real way they could experience it. And then came back and asked who did it, since I could feel the shift. I mean there is only ONE Consciousness, so whether we know, accept, or understand this . . . If we play with crazy Rituals that shift creation, we feel it. Course Lorac eventually told me she did it. Funny, I seem to remember she told me weeks later, and Sharon remembered me asking and never getting an answer, as Carol missed the next meeting or something weird like that.
It's so strange to see all these things connecting again and again.
Like I wrote this morning, 5-investors? Really weird shit showing up!
I'm finally getting down into my writing again. Well my academic writing. I know I can do this, or have been wanting and waiting to since time began! Of course I get the feeling I've done!
What happened to you now? 
I busy trying to write!  It's weird too, as I seem to have been writing forever!  I wonder if this was something else I created just for me, but then all things seemingly fall into this category, as we created everything because we wanted to play with it all.  So now trying to grapple with writing theories, and conceptual expressions that are clear and in place with what others think, see and examine.  What a bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment