Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Wow a new article

Holy shit I submitted another article, I really like it even. This is wicked cool I'm talking to my blogger! It looks like I'm probably ready for whatever is next. I got a rejection letter from science and I talked to a couple other writers and it was suggested that I write to the editor again and recommend a revision. So that's what I did, I wrote the editor and I referred to his last special issue a dozen times and basically said you know your last issue didn't cover this, you're missing it so you better let me publish!


I really like how everything is coming together. I mean even my sign and my partner in crime there at the college are both progressing really strong. And then more and more in the community is on the same page as well. So the opportunities are just going to flow I can smell it coming... Big surprise it's so cool talking to the cell phone, so far all I've had to do was add a coma here or there. I figured out how to do the ends and start some beginnings but I haven't figured out the coma yet. Maybe I can just say, and then keep talking as if I really do know what I'm doing. Well that's exactly what I needed to do, is keep on talking and make it work just the way I want. And now I know more about how the stupid thing works and it's wicked cool.

Thank you dearest Lord Jesus Christ for filling me with your love and light and allowing my expression through your Divinity this is so awesome. Aman

No comments:

Post a Comment