Tuesday, May 25, 2021

more love and more support. . . Weee fun!!!

5/23/21 3:34pm 

I’ve been getting Apple Updates everyday again now. This “magic” keyboard only works occasionally. Further this Apple Pencil also goes in and out and use. . . I’ve not tried speaking to this lately. But just now I clicked the top of the page and started writing, and instead of placing where I started it placed it where I wrote. . . 

However, I constantly will be editing around this page. . . And click the page to set the curser at the end. And it puts a dot wherever the curser is???  I then click the end again, and it’s an “s” or an “r” it places where ever the curser is?

SO WHY DOES IT DO ONLY AT CURSER WHEN I DONT WANT IT TO.  BUT WHEN I PLACE THE CURSOR SOMEWHERE TO ADD TEXT, IT SHOWS UP WHEREVER I WRITE INSTEAD?

THIS IS NOT CONSISTENT AND NOT HELPFUL. THE ai is working to translate my scribbles, but it’s not working to know how I edit. Nor have you created a new video on how to use this pen???

5/25/21 9:49am
Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What have you been doing now?
I’ve been deep into Plants. I got another MV seminar to do. And then I went through it with only four people and decided to do another, so I have one scheduled for this Friday as well. The MV staff cut me off, saying I shouldn’t be advertising while they asked me for the lecture anyway. 
    So I feel like I was wasting my time with them. However it got me focused on the garden and I’m doing here and focused on experiencing what I have in front of me. So the plants have been going crazy all over the place. Each morning I eat a dozen beautiful red little tomatoes. It’s almost like they’re just coming up for me and they’re just beautiful. I’ve also started getting more and more flowers everywhere. And I’ve been transplanting and moving all the time. Plants were saying that the pots weren’t big enough so I have to get bigger pots
It’s great to see you move more into you power. This will be more clear and direct every moment you set into it more. 
I’m never sure what this means. Like the last MV Silva call I attended was about the Plant Projections again, so I invited people to my class and a few signed up but none came. During the call Vishen mentioned a Book The Secret Life of Plants, and of course I found it and went to the last chapter. I mean the conclusions are usually the only thing that I need, since most often the rest is old news.
Again this was true for you as this section was very specific for you to do what you need to be doing?
I know, so I realized how the Plants are much the same as I AM. My body and life is not about my mind and spirit here in this body, but it’s really the complete community that I Am. Recognizing that there is ONLY ONE LIFE here on this Earth is easy when we recognize that it’s ONLY ONE BODY. When I breath and talk a move, there are trillions of bacteria and separate organisms that allow and support my movements talking breathing and transferring each molecule, energy and atom to allow me to move.
We have brought you back to you E=Mc2 CONCEPTS AGAIN. And you know and feel deeper into this now again?
I know you are always teaching me more about being ME
And what’s the lesson about PLANTS?
I know it’s the same things again. I need to speak and share with the PLANTS, as a community not an individual. And each plant has their own Aura and Angels and Minions that enhance and support them all as I do

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

I’m ready to do exactly as we planned from the very beginning. And again I'm totally perplexed with the dynamic of my experiences. And again now I can sit with ease and comfort, never sure what I do next. . . But knowing every thing will completely shift again, as a move into regular work again and more gardens, more creation, more love and more support. . . Weee fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment