Sunday, May 30, 2021

getting something done

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What a surprise to get you free and comfortable again.yes getting you back here  https://go.shr.lc/3vAHEta Building what you love: https://brickstreetfarms.com/
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. I had the same dream again it was more of a nightmare this time so I couldn’t get whatever it was to work, some program that we were using in, and I couldn’t get it to work. The last time we did it, i gave up, this time we did it. We had all the errors from last time and I really got a construction or some thing, and it’s wrong and I know that nothing is going to work. Do you want me to fix the program and I’m wandering around in this big building because I’m supposed to be working at it. I can’t find what to make it right. It’s weird being terrified about getting something done no I can do it, but only me anyway.

It’s weird working on a program that I know I can’t finish. They don’t have the right data and so wandering around the building trying to find the elevator because, I’m supposed to be doing some work upstairs so I can’t do the work because I can’t find the elevator. 

6/13/2021 2:59am
I had another crazy dream. This time I was running through the city, it was about to get wiped out. I was in the school trying to get my school supplies. And I realize that the building is going to be gone. So I started grabbing all the supplies I could find. I remember going through the beauty salon. This one area was filled with all these specialized tools for hands and hair, like clippers and brushes, and little gadgets for sanding and cleaning nails and such. I just filled that case with all the specialized tools. . .  I just filled up my toolbox toolbox tool box …

Covid is a lie, cancer is a lie, sugar is a lie .. we’ve all been lied to over and over again; it’s about killing everybody on the planet. Do you think they can take over everything. They don’t want anybody here. Everything they want to themselves. It’s about taking over our Earth. Nothing more than completely taking everything. They want to get all the population gone. They don’t think they need anything but themselves and are all in materialism. It’s like a giant buffet for them. They pretend to be doing something significant but it’s all about distraction.

Wow well boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment