Sunday, June 06, 2021

as only you can understand

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!


Again, I am here ready to write, and I know I have this awesome iPod that translates and corrects my spelling and penmanship. It's really weird. I also know I can talk to it. I do that once in a while as well but really know it's the pen and paper that gives me the most !
We have created what you asked for. It's working really well. And it even has this tiny keyboard that floats to allow your easy corrections. You do remember asking for this. But do you remember when?? Just like your experiences with chuck and dawn and keith where you remember the dates on approximate dates that you can see and look up. Yes you have many books and blogs to look through but you know three to look and when to look. How convenient is that.
I know it again is about creating more power and focus for Who I am and where I can be and express! It is really always about pushing the limits of the technology and the capacity of the hardware and systems available to me. I am always to surprised by what I can do and how much the enhanced systems can simplify the efforts I make.
What a delight it is to finally get you taking this more seriously. You have always been to far ahead of everything else for you to be able to share and teach to much more and so easily is really ideal for us.
I know this is really always about bringing Earth to the place of enlightenment for you to are and Share more easily and directly with us all.  It is really about creating a state of Bliss!
What more could anyone want, desire, or seek.
I know I am prepared and more able every day to get this system where you want it!
We have been my pleased with your work and know it was not the easiest path to take to bring you to this place. But when you stop and look around you it is very obvious and clear that so much change and reconfiguration was such beyond what mortals could understand on accept.
Consider for one moment, what your graduation could have been if you were told to leave Tampa, buy a new house and teach people to talk to plants. Your wife would have had you committed or arrested. And you certainly would have never made it this far in a decade.
I think I follow your direction really well. But I certainly understand what you mean.
We have to get you here and ready for he next Wave of Covid. No one will be ready, and more will expect anything beyond what has happened already. But they ain't seen nothing yet.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to achieve as only you can understand. I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ amen.

Wow I can post my pic's easy now! Apple is getting better and better every day

No comments:

Post a Comment