Friday, June 11, 2021

Mangroves with a big Queen Palm Frond.


Well I've finally I figured it out.  When I went out last week to visit the Mangroves I passed this big Queen Palm Frond.  I was inspired to pick it up of course. Each morning planting whatever I could find, so I found a Frond.  I laid the light leaves behind the Mangrove and the heavier part curved around the front.  I moved the concrete blocks there on top of it, and of course shoveled sand on top of it to get it set there. 

The next day it had captured seaweed with the high tide.  Each morning I get out there I'm never sure what the tide will do. I've tried to follow the tides a bit. Or at least I did more following the tides when I would swim each morning too. I guess I can start swimming again, but I know there is red-tide out and about which might not be too healthy for me to get into. When I was swimming each morning, I really loved gliding over the seagrass that would caress me as I passed. 

It was really nice, and I found I could swim in very shallow water.  Yes, I was more floating on top and doing the doggie paddle or just slow easy strokes. It was always really wonderful and I'm sure I'll be doing it each morning again soon, especially as it gets hotter and hotter with the summer starting here in Florida.
Then the best part of all this is to see something more stable around the one lonely Mangrove sitting here at the top of this beach.  Now that the tide has accepting this Palm Frond and buried it and set it into the space for this Mangrove.

Now that the space around this Mangrove was getting more stable it was a good time to add more plants.  As I've been doing this each morning, I have more and more Mangrove seeds.  I have a Mangroves sprouting and growing all around me house.  I selected a few that were growing new leaves and were ready to get out into this area.

On my next visit, I planted a few new plants to give this Mangrove some company. I placed them just below the treeline for the Mangrove and they have kept so far. . . 




Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What about adding everything that came to this
I know, I'll try. . .    I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment