Saturday, June 26, 2021

species shifts into a new dimension

Wow another powerful dream this time I was in college again and I was coming in to an auditorium. It was a big building with lots of people and room, and I was heading up the stairs. Some engineering class of course. And there was like a checking station on the staircase. A tall pretty girl was checking people as they came in. And of course she knew me after a years of classes I’m sure. She was so sweet and polite. I was telling her how much I loved seeing her and talking to her and so she stood up and we were hugging.

It was really just bizarre because we both knew I had to get to class, we both knew that she had someone else in her life. She said she did have a girlfriend or something. I don’t remember quite what she mentioned about a girlfriend. Except that she was in a relationship. But then she still stood up and allowed me to hold onto her and tell her how much I thought she was awesome.What was weird beyond anything was that I was in a line in this giant engineering building, where we slipped into another world and I started to dry hump her. And apparently she was like it was OK. Like hurry up, get it over so I get to class, it’s really weird, but I did that.

Of course just now, I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom because I was dry humping on my pillow! Talking to this iphone now for an instant blog post . . .

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
We have been excited about how much is changing! You always said everything has to change at once, and it really is, on so many levels. But only one level at a time. So it is like a complete species shifts into a new dimension. Yes all of it shifts at once. And you are multi-dimensional so much changes for you.
I get it, slow changes as no one even notices as another dimension shifts. Or not many notice! I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment