Thursday, July 15, 2021

I stubbed my toe

 I am going out tonight to eat and wasn't sure if I would leave early to stop at the ups store again. As I stepped outside it's raining. So I certainty don't want to ride any where now. But also don't want to drive anywhere. I turned around to come back inside and I stubbed my toe. Ouch! What's that all about. Should I bike off anyway or something else. Course then I sat to write. Yes on an iPad with a pencil. it's writing ok, but I still don't want to go anywhere.

Of course, when I came inside and sat down I was soon swatting at mosquitos who seen to follower me in all the time. Yes, it's raining every night, now so we are are in the rainy season...

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What do you think this is all about now. 
I’m really not sure, but get the sense of power and focus as I write again now.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment