Friday, July 16, 2021

Spirit and religion has confused so many.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What You are doing now on this iPad, is what you are here on Earth for.
I don't understand or accept this, since there is so much else that seems necessary for me.
What You are hearing about Brules and the Bull Shit regime of hate, is about moving forward. Discovering new models of spirituality. You accept that you are here for a reason. You know now that these ladies are here at the Vinoy all week. So where are you now spiritually and where do you want to grow?
I like being focused on Your Energy for growth and evolution. I like creating and evolving, it is exciting and important to help others grow and shift, I guess that means being more clear and strong about my own lessons and growth. Like I have been able to listen and understand so much this last year home alone for c-oivd-19.
What if it could be all about creating this new blog post, whether anyone reads or replies it still travels around the world with your hurricane maps.
I know writing Your Words here has always been the Purpose and Goal with all these technologies. I know this Goal and Technology is so important. Like adding this very key little clip, that I found and shared with my son and daughter. What a cool thing to think of so quickly now, it’s such a delight.  Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ! I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ!

 
What is so remarkable, is for you to take the time, and effort to share, your skills and insights as things grow and change each moment.  Earth is shifting and these new technology tools created as you asked, are really only waiting for you to take the next step.
I’m never sure exactly what that means and/or how I’m supposed to step-up ... I do understand and see how valuable the clip I saved for my children can be, central to my work. To hear Eddie say something so clear and focused and it is really ideal.... Yes God is real, so the most powerful force in the universe becomes prayer.

Talking to God as Prayer is priceless. Everything is about a relationship! Just like speaking with Plants. Knowing its all about deep sharing, and personal truths in experience . . . Just like seeing the numbers flash before my eyes as we shift to “9”. ====>


That really brings me to the critical point of this whole discussion….. Prayer becomes the most powerful force in the universe as it is really communication with God, befriending and endearing.
What we have done all along with you is allow a level of communication that very few could understand and relate to. You have teased us and argued and grown. Your power and focus to communicate with us has been critical. Yes, you have wanted to learn and share more with plants and Gnomes and Divas. We have kept you focused here for these conversations with us instead. We mentioned earlier how important this relationship has become. You are here with us creating a space of communion and understanding, while making it public for all to see, and consistently maintaining the same vibrational frequency in resonance to Love. . . 
I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,
We love that fast little typing you do: “ttt,jjj,” over and over again, as you pump-up the vibrations higher and higher.
I have spent hours writing those words with pen on paper making the letters fill a page, colored in and all fancy!  I know I can do it now with this iPad as well. 
What we did was make sure all the aspects you ever wanted are here before you in Spades. More than you could ever image, dream of, ask for, or want . . . 
Uhg, yes I know all about all these wants we are plagued with!
What about sharing them all so freely. You are completely transparent and offer up your every blessing to anyone who comes along. 
I know, I just have to remember that giving is the best I can do. . . And being grateful to release and share endlessly!!
Yes that was Why it’s so much, freely releasing takes so much practice on Earth
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment