Friday, August 30, 2024

just the conscious choice you made

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! I know I've not done this type of writing in a while. I'm on my macbook computer typing and the autocorrect isn't working. I realize I had restored my macbook to the original operating system I had when I purchased this. So it doesn't have any of the new features that I have become accustomed to with all the upgrades. It really doesn't matter, but I can see it will get annoying for me to edit out the typos that once would autocorrect.
What do you need to write about?
I did my Welcome Witness presentation late Saturday night and I was really tired and out of it! I skipped sections and added only a little bit. I was really disappointed, as I really just read it and never really presented anything at all.  I was thrilled by the comments I got, only three; but it was still nice to get some positive feedback. One person asked for more details, and another said how he would use something I said.

I guess that was the most important thing anyway. 
What if that one person who is now using the Word was enough to change and shift millions of others? What if that was the only one that really mattered? What if that was what we were reaching for all along, and you got through where no one else had been able to.
Thanks, that's a nice thought and it makes sense to me. I'm never sure what I'm doing and really struggle sometimes!
Yes, but when you listen and follow, you really are always surprised and usually surpassing things we set before you. It's important that you continue to listen and stay focused. It's very easy to get distracted, and you continue to waste your time. These things you do are always necessary and important, especially when you do not understand or see what it is all about.
I get it, I'm trying and it's not easy but certainly important.

12:35:50 8/27/2024
yes I start writing and get distracted into other tasks that I need to do. It's really annoying as I seemingly have too much to do and nothing seems to be working. Yes, I've got wifi again and I can write on my MacBook, but I'm still not making any money and have no idea where or when I'll be paid anything to make things work.
We have stayed with you through all of this, and are here now. 
I know and I try to pray and share with you now, and it's just frustrating, as I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere!
What about remembering we are always taking care of you. You know nothing can stop you, or hurt you. You do recognize that you will always come out ahead. It's just the normal thing that happens with you. 
I see it and can accept where I am, and what I can do. It really always seems so weird and stressful. And I know deep inside I am always at peace and love where I really can laugh at any stress and insecurity that comforts me. But when I am alone it become very easy to say and write these things with you but I do know I'm beyond it all. And the stress or fears are completely imagined, or simply laughable
What is remarkable is that you are always able to move on and avoid these issues completely. Like when you stopped smoking in high school or drinking in college. It was just the conscious choice you made that this was a waste of your time and energy so you simply would not allow it anymore. You still have the same tendencies, and could be drunk or stoned in a second. You even bought all the liquor bottles you loved in your youth and have them all in your house now, but have not opened a single one of them. 
This is about your power in spirit. You have know you could move and change things. You and know you prayers are powerful, and beyond your own understanding. this is why you never ask for anything. You have gotten too much. And asking is too easy. . . Maybe its really time for you to ask for things a lot stronger and clearer than ever before. 
I know you have always teased me about changing the world!
What about baby steps, like asking for your Welcome Witness to impact people. You saw the same story in the press the next day. Maybe all the Witness Team and guests saw it too. And if they saw the clarity of your health story repeated they might come to see the truth in Saint Michael or using the WORD!
I get it. . .  I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, Please fill the last Weekend Witness attendees with Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to find and experience all Your Deeper Truths that I shared and experienced for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghosts, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment