Thursday, November 06, 2008

NMBeing : Message: NMB #144 Aquarius -- the Collective Heart

NMBeing : Message: NMB #144 Aquarius -- the Collective Heart: #144AQUARIUSLesson

Dear Friends,

Sat Nam! Uranus impacted my life by surprising me with 14 days of high fever.
I spent the last 22 days 'doing nothing.' However, being brought to my knees by
the Universal force which is obviously more powerful than my limited ego gave me
time (1) to let go, (2) to accept things exactly they way the are and (3) to be
grateful for my life. I didn't get any regular work done during this time,
which explains why the Aquarius NMBeing is so late. But gratefully, here we
are! Blessings, Guru Rattana :+)

NEW MILLENNIUM BEING
#144 AQUARIUS LESSONS
WAKE UP TO THE COLLECTIVE HEART
By Guru Rattana, Ph.D.

SUMMARY
This newsletter is divided into 3 sections.

PART I - CURRENT ASTROLOGICAL INFLUENCES
PART II - MOVING INTO THE AQUARIAN AGE - UNDERSTANDING THE AQUARIUS ARCHETYPE
PART III - DEEPENING YOUR SPIRITUAL PRACTICE

The last section gives guidelines for using your practice of Kundalini yoga and
meditation to deal with current energies and to profit from the awakening
Aquarian energy.

"This issue offers an in depth analysis of Aquarius and Uranus and how to shift"

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment