Sunday, March 15, 2015

Revelation, mighty to save, lead me, Cannons Song in the NOW!!!

KARI JOBE LYRICS - Revelation Song

Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty

Who was and is and is to come

With all creation I sing praise to the King of kings

You are my everything and I will adore You



Clothed in rainbows of living color

Flashes of lighting rolls of thunder

Blessing and honor strength and glory and power be

To You the only wise King



Thank you dearest Lord Jesus for all you are and All that I Am, through you!

Let mercy fall on me, the kindness of the saviors.s.s.s.s



So take me as you find me


All my fears and failures


Fill my life again



I give my life to follow

Everything i believe in

Now i surrender



Savor he can move the Mountains. . . And 7.02.46 3/15/15 wow what a number that was. . . It's like suddenly I realize how I've patented everything.  As it all exists in this patent notebook that I created online for everyone to read.  Like it's all been public disclosure from the start. . . . Now i can sue on thousands of patents, like close USA on the international courts. . . and funny what feels like the strongest nation will be the native indian nations here in the americas anyway. . . as yeas, am-eric-as we all will see again and again,  Never has it been so clear and simple. . .



the moon and the stars declare who you are!



Singing, You are holy, great and mighty

The moon and the stars declare who You are

I'm so unworthy, but still You love me

Forever my heart will sing of how great You are



I Love you dearest Lord Jesus Christ, Please GUIDE Me and Lead me to study and Examine the Data and Model before me to create an IDEAL PERFECT Expression of Your Truth and Your Love for the Glory of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!

No comments:

Post a Comment