she told me how I could ask to pray for peopl
Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What do you need to share now?
I recognize that I have so much to share all the time and I’m learning and growing all the time. I also recognize that I have so much in hand. I’m never really sure what should be prioritized. Like now, I feel like I should go outside and start digging in the dirt. Larry’s kids are here but they’re gone with Juan's kids down the street so that’s wonderful. But I’m still not sure what I should be working on. It feels like I should get into my office and edit some things.
Wow, it’s already 4 o’clock and I didn’t realize that the whole day has gone by already. I stopped eating yesterday at about 4 o’clock. As I thought I would Fast today… So nothing to eat until 4 o’clock tomorrow I guess. I’ve said and felt this several times, but I’ve not been successful yet. Like wanting to is fine, but since I’ve been coughing I thought I should be eating. Last night I felt like I was getting this chill in my room so I changed the temperature from 77 to 80. It soon was too hot under all my blankets, which were soon kicked off.
Start In the Word! 8:13:47 7/21/2026 now after the Society of Saint Joseph where we saw a video of the story of Abraham who would always do God's Will, but would plan his own "insurance." Which was really not fully in Trust and Faith.
What about his is so strong for you now.I'm alway listening and following in the Word, but know that the challenges before me are about stepping into the places that You open for me and what this means is to have deeper Faith and Trust in each step that I take. I also know that one day to the next I have different opportunities and different tasks to do. My SEEL class is really intense as it's really on point with what has happened to me RIGHT NOW.
Why is this intense, haven't you been down this road before?I guess so, but Your actions and presence has become so much stronger and clearer these last few weeks . . . And this brings me insecurity about what I do and what I need to do.
We have given you so very much grace and direction all the time, you are in the right place at the right time to bring so much forward that you have seen and understood all your life. Even today as you stepped forward to do as inspired, you were able to arrive on time, walk in as a guest, and speak with the leadership you needed to reach. Everything exactly as necessary for the next place and action you require.I get it. And I really try to keep moving forward and not fear or slow down . . . It's always a challenge and I‘m always ready to step forward and accept the tasks and challenges as they are before me. Please dear Jesus fill me with your spirit to I may speak and act as a living example of God's will in action today.
What do you feel now reading this again.
I guess I've realized that I never have asked for "insurance" and usually blindly step into things with Faith . . .
What you need to understand now, is that Abraham had a very strong direct experience while you are getting the whispers like Elijah. And you have given everything. You gave up your life, you gave up your children, you gave up your family. And you never had insurance. You have been given so much that you never asked for.
I am so very grateful for all of this Jesus. And each day now that I spend another moment reading and writing with You, trying to share and understand. And it’s always something more, how it’s something new. I am so grateful to have this opportunity. I know I have so many opportunities. And I always feel bad about those that I miss, but then I realize that I can’t do everything, and sometimes it’s important that I miss things, and I recognize that my instincts are pretty on target.
What You have before you, is very clear and very focused. Understand that you are in the right place at the right time and it’s always gonna be that way. You have worked really hard to get to this point and you don’t even understand how deep and powerful this point is. Just like giving up your life, and your mom, and your children, these are really powerful experiences that many don’t even survive. Remarkable as it may seem, you would do it again and you wouldn’t hesitate. This is part of who you are. That is a very powerful and significant development. The power and vibration that you are able to shift is simply beyond what most people could even understand. In fact, you don’t have a clue.
I missed my Wednesday Prayerline? I awoke at 5am and felt all frustrated. I made it to Mass, but then Thursday I didn’t. Not out of bed, no sunrise nothing yesterday. Today is Friday 7/24 7:50am and the Prayerline was wonderful. I had two calls from people I’ve spoken to before, which was really wonderful. I asked the first about healing since she was clearly doing great ministry work already. She was very specific on steps before me which was wonderful!
What did she share?
I she told me how I could ask to pray for people and then step into it more, allow the Spirit and Light of God to reach them.
What
I I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.
Considering how God labors and works for you in all creatures means seeing the natural world not as a distant backdrop, but as God's active, daily workshop sustaining your life. Every plant, animal, and element acts as a quiet instrument of divine care, providing you with breath, food, and wonder. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
The Labor of Sustenance
- The silent cooperation: God uses the physical world as a chain of giving, where soil, rain, and sun work together without pausing to yield your daily bread.
- The creatures as servants: Animals and plants fulfill their created purposes, providing beauty, balance, and material support for human life.
- The personal nearness: As the mystic Meister Eckhart noted, every single creature is full of God and acts as a living word or book speaking directly to your soul. [14]
Recognizing the Divine Hand
- In the small things: Tending to a garden, watching an animal, or eating a meal reveals the ongoing, patient labor of the Creator.
- In active partnership: You join in this divine work when you care for the earth and use its gifts with a grateful heart. [2, 15, 16, 17]
AI can make mistakes, so double-check responses
In Ignatius of Loyola's 32-week retreat format of the Spiritual Exercises, Week 28 focus shifts directly to the culminating Contemplation to Attain Love (the Contemplatio). Day Five of this movement zooms entirely into the third point: meditating on how God labors and works (trabaja) for you within every facet of creation. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Rather than viewing God as a passive observer or a distant clockmaker, Ignatius instructs you to encounter a God who rolls up His sleeves to actively sustain your life through nature. [1, 6]
1. The Core Dynamic: God as the Active Worker
- The Laborer Motif: Ignatius writes that God "acts in the manner of one who is laboring" inside the elements, plants, and animals. [1, 5]
- Continuous Animation: God does not simply spark creation and leave; He continuously exerts divine energy to keep the universe from collapsing into nothingness. [1, 7]
- Practical Immanence: Divine love is translated into concrete utility—the sun burning to give heat, the soil processing nutrients, and water cycling to quench your thirst. [5]
2. The Great Ladder of Divine Labor
Ignatius asks the retreatant to trace God's dynamic effort through four escalating tiers of reality: [8]
- In the Elements: God labors to give raw existence (being) to rocks, water, and air.
- In the Plants: God actively pushes upward, laboring in the growth and vegetation of fruits and flora.
- In the Animals: God works through instinct, providing creatures with sensation and movement.
- In Humanity: God labors at the peak tier, giving humanity understanding and making a living temple out of your very soul. [8, 9]
3. The Shift in Perspective (The Grace Sought)
- From Resources to Relics: You stop looking at timber, rain, or food as mere commodities; they become tangible evidence of God working a shift on your behalf. [1]
- Antidote to Entitlement: Recognizing this immense, unceasing labor sparks profound humility, reminding you that your survival is a gift daily manufactured by God. [5, 10]
- The Ultimate Response: Seeing God exhaustively laboring for you naturally demands a response of mutual action, leading directly to the famous Suscipe prayer: "Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty...". [11, 12]
If you would like to continue this reflection, I can:
- Provide the exact text of the Suscipe prayer that concludes this specific meditation
- Walk you through a 5-step Ignatian Examen centered on tracking God's labor in your day today
- Outline what the remaining days of Week 28 cover in the Contemplation to Attain Love [2, 3, 12, 13, 14]
How would you prefer to dive deeper?
[11] https://ajcunet.edu
This 5-step Examen is designed to help you pause and review your day through the lens of Ignatius’s Contemplation to Attain Love, focusing specifically on how God has been actively laboring for you through the people, things, and events of the last 24 hours. [1, 2]
1. Become Aware of God’s Presence
- The Concept: Transition from your busy day into quiet reflection.
- The Focus: Remind yourself that you do not have to search for a distant God. He is already here, actively sustaining the very breath in your lungs and the chair beneath you.
- Action: Take three deep breaths, acknowledging that the air you breathe is God's immediate gift to you in this exact second.
2. Give Thanks for the Day's Labors
- The Concept: Review your day specifically looking for where creation worked on your behalf.
- The Focus: Scan your morning, afternoon, and evening. Where did God "roll up His sleeves" for you?
- Action: Thank God for concrete things: the sun providing light, the farmer and soil that produced your lunch, the electricity powering your tools, or a pet that offered comfort.
3. Examine Your Responses to His Work
- The Concept: Reflect on how you interacted with God’s labor throughout the day.
- The Focus: Notice your mindset toward the world around you.
- Action: Ask yourself honestly: Did I treat creation as a mindless commodity, or did I see it as a gift? Did I notice God working through the kindness of a coworker or the patience of a stranger? Did I fight against reality, or cooperate with it?
4. Ask for Forgiveness and Healing
- The Concept: Bring your moments of blindness or entitlement to God.
- The Focus: Address the times you took His constant labor for granted or misused the gifts of creation.
- Action: Gently acknowledge any moments of greed, wastefulness, or irritability today. Express your desire to be more mindful, and ask God to heal any exhaustion that kept you from seeing His love at work.
5. Look Ahead to Tomorrow’s Cooperation
- The Concept: Prepare to step back into the world as a co-laborer with God.
- The Focus: Anticipate the demands of tomorrow and choose to meet God in them.
- Action: Think about your schedule for tomorrow. Ask God for the grace to see Him laboring in your specific tasks, your meals, and your relationships. Conclude by resolving to match His labor with your own love and service.
If you'd like, I can:
- Help you script a personal prayer to close this Examen
- Provide a printable or copyable version of these steps to keep on your phone or desk
- Explain how this Examen connects to the Ignatian concept of being a "contemplative in action" [3, 4, 5]
Which would be most helpful for your practice?
Created to Love - Part 1
https://www.intouch.org/listen/radio/created-to-love-part-1
https://www.intouch.org/listen/radio/created-to-love-part-1
Created to Love - Part 2
https://www.intouch.org/listen/radio/created-to-love-part-2
https://www.intouch.org/listen/radio/created-to-love-part-2
The Gift of God's Love - Part 1
https://www.intouch.org/listen/radio/the-gift-of-gods-love-part-1
https://www.intouch.org/listen/radio/the-gift-of-gods-love-part-1
The Gift of God's Love - Part 2
https://www.intouch.org/listen/radio/the-gift-of-gods-love-part-2
https://www.intouch.org/listen/radio/the-gift-of-gods-love-part-2
A Man After God's Own Heart
https://www.intouch.org/listen/radio/a-man-after-gods-own-heart-1
https://www.intouch.org/listen/radio/a-man-after-gods-own-heart-1
A Man After God's Own Heart
https://www.intouch.org/listen/radio/a-man-after-gods-own-heart-2
https://www.intouch.org/listen/radio/a-man-after-gods-own-heart-2

No comments:
Post a Comment