Wednesday, February 12, 2020

powerful and dumbfounding

I finally got it working!
I’m sitting in a restaurant working still. I’m sitting in a restaurant working still. It’s so weird to talk to computers now .... All I need to say is “Hey Hal, Fire Number one” ... it’s such a trip when I put this into to context. I mean, I realize how i am teaching people how to Flow and shift their own world. It is So incredible to see some people really moving around what I say.  I know I’m doing what i need  to... it is a trip to see how it works. Each day more and more comes together... i’m still surprised all the time. And I like being surprised ... It’s so appropriate ... watching waiting wondering but really pushing and evolving .... so much, so clear, great power and fun!


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What about what has penned today...
It’s so intense, so bizarre, powerful and dumbfounding 
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment