Wednesday, February 10, 2021

I Had a dream where we had a party

I Had a dream where we had a party at my house in Seminole Heights and Mark Edadcm was there and Kristin Kcollih and a few other people that I knew. My dresser had water coming out of it for us to drink with a white hose. So I took it apart and we still could drink the water, but it was weird, Kristin and I had a wonderful kiss again, and both of us looked at each other like we need to get married.

 I am still perplexed about all that I do . . . . and try to do?!?!?!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What happened yesterday?
I don't seem to be able to do all the things I need consistently. Sometimes it's really easy, but then at other times I cannot seem to write or type anything at all. I am really perplexed as I scribble really easily one moment, and type the next, but then I can't seem to do anything at all a moment later. Like on Monday I felt the same and just decided to order pizza and have a beer with a movie. I watched a PBS story about Jupiter that has moved and impacted Earth and all the planets over and over again. Then last night, the power went out on my WiFi router? Yes, my seat on the blue couch where I relax regularly, like typing now, is the same circuit as the WiFi router on the other side of this wall. Yes, no WiFi and no light last night for another movie, beer or anything?

What happened yesterday?

So yesterday I had another visitor who said how he was feeling very similar to myself and all the others who I met with this last few days. We are feeling the calm before the storm and see and know that there is much changing. . . . This coincided with the WiFi and 5G world which is shifting before us. I know there’s  a lot more to this than meets the eyes. And we all want to escape and run into the woods and hide.

I have been reading a book, Anastasia where her life is all about BEing in the woods and avoiding all the corruption and craziness of this society and culture.

Wow, so many of us are feeling and experiencing this desire to avoid or escape all that we have brought onto ourselves.

What has been growing and developing in this culture for thousands of years is much beyond the souls who have come today to change it all. You are not alone in this feeling and vibration. You know there is much to change and evolve. You are able to understand and recognize things that have been given to you. As your mother has brought so much to you, and you have accepted and honored. 

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. I know we are ready for this change before us, and I recognize so much more is before us. I sense that my own space and experience might be something that I can not understand yet. I get some insights and directions, but also know and recognize that I only get a small piece of what might be.

I see how my WiFi died after seeing the Jupiter movie. Hearing about how the planet shifted orbit to collide with the asteroid belt and knock a rock into the Earth to annihilate the dinosaurs for the development of mammals.



I intuitively felt that something was about to unfold itself to me that would go way beyond the usual parameters of our existence, something directly concerning me. (page 129 ANASTASIA: The Ringing Cedars Series, Book 1, Translated from the Russian by John Woodsworth, Edited by Leonid Sharashkin; Ringing Cedars Press Columbia, Missouri, USA (ISBN 0-9763333-0-9))

But to this end the seed must know about the human condition. So that during the maturation process it can satiate its fruit with the right correlation of substances to heal a specific individual of his disease, if indeed he has it or is prone to it. (page 71-72, ANASTASIA: The Ringing Cedars Series, Book 1, Translated from the Russian by John Woodsworth, Edited by Leonid Sharashkin; Ringing Cedars Press Columbia, Missouri, USA (ISBN 0-9763333-0-9)) "Before planting, put into your mouth one or more little seeds, hold them in your mouth, under the tongue, for at least nine minutes.

"Then place the seed between the palms of your hands and hold it there for about thirty seconds. During this time it is important that you be standing barefoot on the spot of earth where you will later be planting it.

"Open your hands, and carefully raise the seed which you are holding to your mouth. Then blow on it lightly, warming It with your breath, and the wee little seed will know everything that is within you. "Then you need to hold it with your hands open another thirty seconds, presenting the seed to the celestial bodies.

the seed is thus able to take in information about the person who plants it, and then during the cultivation of its fruit it will pick up from the Universe and the Earth the optimum blend of energies needed for a given Man. The weeds should not be disposed of completely, as they have their own appointed function. Some weeds serve to protect the plant from disease while others give supplemental information. During the cultivation time it is vital to communicate with the plant - at least once during its growth period. And it is desirable to approach it and touch it during a full moon.

Anastasia maintains that the fruit cultivated from the seed in this manner, and consumed by the individual who cultivated it, is capable not only of curing him of any diseases of the flesh whatsoever but also of significantly retarding the aging process, rescuing him from harmful habits, tremendously increasing his mental abilities and giving him a sense of inner peace. The fruit will have the most effective influence when consumed no later than three days after harvesting. When planting the seedlings, it is important to soften the dirt in the excavated hole with one's fingers and bare toes, and spit into the hole. Responding to my question "Why the feet?", Anastasia explained that through perspiration from one's feet come substances (toxins, no doubt) containing information about bodily diseases. This information is taken in by the seedlings. They transmit it to the fruit, which will thus be enabled to counteract diseases. Anastasia recommended walking around the plot barefoot from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment