Saturday, February 13, 2021

dream my dad is working

I had a dream that my dad was working in a studio and I’m waiting for him to get off. He’s going to set something else up or fix something. And so I convince my brother that we will go get some beers with him as they were walking up a hill. Of course, my brother won’t drink anything but pabst blue ribbon. Then he’s acting like he’s doing me a big favor by giving me this broken bottle with an extra piece. What is it that I’m supposed to do, mix it to get my beer and I am doing it. And I’m like OK fine, and I’m trying to drink this, where I am mixing the three parts. I just going along with this BS because I’m a nice guy.

And so while we’re hanging out drinking, my dad gets there and he points to how he was playing some kind of skeet game throwing the ball up the hill into some course. You can hear the crowd screaming and everything and my dad’s laughing about how he’s doing it remotely and everybody is watching it and all are watching it virtually, because nobody can do any of these things publicly anymore.

Of course, this is totally insane as I’m still trying to drink out of these broken pieces of bottle.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What is happening here is that more and more  of your power and focus trapped in these places where you are “discounting yourself” to support the dead old paradigm or patriarchy and brotherhood when you have spent your whole life beating and escaping these lies and deceptions to fulfill your own divinity. You know the drinking and sports is the same inanity from the Roman gladiators, and how Cain killed Abel in jealousy. Whether we accept or reject your painting, or his works, or another’s dream is really immaterial to the LOVE of Earth! All have a place and a value. If you are cold and tired and want a roast lamb today, doesn’t mean the grains are useless as they will serve for tomorrow.
I am totally perplexed by this posting, as several times I’ve read and edited this. Each time it was back to the original post and I was wondering why it never kept. But then I discovering my edits and changes are all a bit more detailed and specific each-time . . . Like now I scribble and the text appears almost perfect!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ!
Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ,

I tried to connect this iPad to my Macbook today. So I called the Apple helpline and talked to somebody for an hour. She escalated it to somebody with more skills and I talked to him for another half hour. They determined that my MacBook was an older generation, so I couldn’t connect it to the new iPad Pro. So now I can’t hand right into my MacBook the way I can hand write into this iPad,,, so I'm editing and testing the newest and greatest technologies on Earth and my equipment purchases were too early as only now has the technologies caught up to me, to do whatever I need to do.

. . . so of course I’m wicked annoyed because I’m talking to this machine getting this text in, but I’m using a pen to fix it and then using the keyboard along with it (only place with the arrow curser keys, shift keys, ). But of course, they’re not completely transparent as half the time I use the pen it doesn’t work and I have to I try to type and I can’t find the keyboard because that pops up on the screen when I want it to use the magic keyboard; and then the magic keyboard doesn’t recognize my commands quickly enough because the keyboard screen is open! . . . . So then I’m typing on the keyboard again or punching the screen with this pen. It really gets annoying trying to get the words out when one tool is working and one isn’t and then it gets halfway through and I get stuck. . . . . Like to do that triple dot right there, I have to hit three buttons on the screen for each dot because if I try to hit three dots in a row, it doesn’t do it with the pen, but if I hit one dot on the keyboard then it’s shifts to text, so i have to hit the number key, then I have to hit the space bar  . . . spacebar dot number . spacebar dot number . spacebar dot number . . . So I can talk to it too, so I’m doing one step forward. But then I have to do two steps backwards because I can’t see…. Wow I can’t say…. What a trip is that!!!

Well this thing is learning now I talk… And so now I can see… i’m starting to enjoy this more!

But then I realize it’s all going in the right direction (Because it started raining again) because I’m able to talk and get things out. And next I need to be able to talk and have pictures appear instead of just words. So I say the word board and there’s a picture of a board and then I say rotate and it rotates one way or the other . . . It just started raining so I recognize that I’m moving in the right direction. Connected to the universe means growth happens in resonance. Which means when I’m moving in the right direction, as everything around me is growing as well. . .

So now I’m totally perplexed. Am I here to change the world with stupid technology or am I going to build the perfect garden in my backyard or am I going to help the city become organic and healthy or design the water system or the transit system that’s going to change everything for everyone. Or now I’m totally perplexed. Am I here to change the world with stupid technology, or am I going to build the perfect garden in my backyard where my going to help the city become organic and healthy or design the water system or the transit system that’s going to change everything. Where am I going, do I have to be stuck doing it all by myself. . . . here am I stuck doing it all by myself.

So now I see this complete paragraph repeat itself as I’m typing, or talking and wonder what the heck it’s doing, whether I’m going too fast for it, or talking too much, or what the hell!

Can you read this:



No comments:

Post a Comment