Sunday, February 21, 2021

Dreams

Wow, a very detailed complicated dream about the universities research park. Yea, the one with the master plans I had saved from the county. I was in another presidents executive staff meeting, except this time i know about the back door out. They had just met about selling an area to the Philippines for more cash., like they had with the Chinese. . . AND Instead of using the original designs . . . WHERE we had allowed each nation to be on its own. All the design were explained as i ran into the president when he was walking out to lunch and I cornered him and showed him all the original drawings including some live pictures and ideas with students to creating what we have here right now. Explaining to him that I know we had a better vision that where they want to go to. Restored what we planned in the first place we all be better off.

Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ for all you are Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ as I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ for lending Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom for the glories of fathers, sons and holy ghosts. . .the glories of fathers, sons and holy ghosts. . .the glories of fathers, sons and holy ghosts. . .
the glories of fathers, sons and holy ghosts. .  .

Wow, that’s what I’m supposed to do preach When I met Ahsoek Eloop at the farm my first statement to her was that we had to go see the dean of business college. The new business college dean is the chairman of the Chamber of Commerce. And the Chamber of Commerce in Tnias Grubsretep was set to do everything that we wanted to do. So we have finally had the connection that we always need! 

Of course, she immediately went to the conclusion of peace and family, knowing how heaven on earth was a native farmer away. All my experience are with the new plants and now bees that showed up for my canning exercise. Lama did it with the berries and grapes saying how better only berries is, so I got a few pound of blue berries and strawberries and now chopped a piece to setup a bee hive.
p





My Lord God, I have no idea where I am going. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ for filling me with Your Spirit; I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ so very much . . . I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ for knowing as, Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think I am following Your Will does not mean that I am actually doing so. 

I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you. And I know I have that desire in all that I am doing. I know that I will never do anything apart from that desire.Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ  And I know that if I do this you will lead me by the right road, though I may know nothing about it. . . I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ. . . Therefore I will trust You always though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death. I will not fear, for You are ever with me.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What You did today was very important as you were able to set into motion the next levels of growth that We all need to be doing. Planting and sharing with others is critical. Allowing the bees to come and experience this divine gift You have received. . . . Yes more and more comes through to you everyday and you are clear and careful about all you are and all you need. This is fundamental to success
I Get so nervous with so much to do. Like now again sitting on the hammock, I’m eating my orange, watching the bees around me. I thought they’d want some orange, but they’re still going after the honey that I spelled when I was canning fruit yesterday.
What you did telling them to be carful getting so close to you. Previously you have slacked them warning them to avoid you. This new vibration you are sharing with them will take time. Especially if you try to feed them orange off your plate.  Sure they will know you beyond all others who visit, having them respect as visits is just easier! 
I get it! I still kinda love watching them buzz around me.
What about posting that video to YouTube and then pasting the link here instead of trying to post video here…. 
What we need you to do is get deep into this passion and clarity you have. Everything is so easy for you and so taking things to the higher level requires more diligence and less Boy Scout Goofery 
I, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ and I know the Conscious Spiritual Relationship has always led to death in fears or insecurity…. Lol, yes I’ve been there, done that already … I’m not going back!
We have been waiting, watching, ready at any moment . . . Ready for every moment!
I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment