Friday, February 12, 2021

Elevate Communities to listening, connecting and trusting the next level.

I'm always getting invited to these different groups and experiences . . . wow, being in the first U-lab to test the edx.org MOOC for the Patel College! That was a "Massive Open Online Course" which was one of many options that we could develop for a college. Yes, having the new college Dean as my major professor had me exploring and testing things all over the place. Pushing me onto the edge where I have always been.

Yes evolving engagement in the state public institutions.

Elevate Engagement – Communities and journalism taking listening, connection and trust to the next level

this is a great graphic. and a wonderful team, purpose and idea . . . As I've said and found over and over again but getting things started is more than talk, it's about doing your own work in your own backyard.  If it's real a viable then it works and life grows where things are clear and visible to neighbors and friends.  Making things work like this is necessary to create progress... Talk is cheap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment