Thursday, March 04, 2021

Another crazy dream

Another crazy dream, this time I was walking along with Ylime and we came to these cats there in this cage. They got out and we could catch them but we could not get them back in the cage. She went to get Yebocs. Then Yebocs came over and put a pocket knife over the cats nose and started a countdown. I can’t really relate, but the cats relaxed a bit with that so he was able to put them back into the cage. The cage was like a big fish tank almost, and has two cats in it.

So this blog works one moment and it doesn’t work the next. I try using the Apple Pencil and it picks up everywhere else, but is not working in my blog. I can’t seem to use my finger in the blog either. Oh, except I can close it and open it. Of course, I have so much to do. Talking to this iPad is ground zero. I think I have so much I need to share and I never seem to do it right …. Looks like I’m all alone in another place again. No one can understand me, and none can relate, so it’s just me and I know I can do whatever it is that I’m here for, but I have no idea what is next.

Another crazy dream, comes in cycles over and over again. What a pain in the ass. 

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
We try to guide you and make things easier and easier for you. But did you do you exercises today, or read your chaptes, or even Ritual . . . 
I know, but YOU keep me up all night, and get my buzzing with something. Then I awake to a cloudy rainy morning, so I sleep in a bit. . . 
Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.
Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ.
I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment