Friday, April 16, 2021

my paper Journal IS knowing Jesus Christ

4/17/21 1.51.56
getting ready for my first live lecture about talking with plants. . . wow. . . 6:43pm. It was totally remarkable! I had no idea what to expect. The girl who interviewed me, called me the day before to talk on the phone for over an hour. Then read all my websites and had really thought out intelligent questions. She kinda surprised me and forced me to get serious about the whole experience. I was totally thrilled with each detail as all the universe came to join us.

And again I feel the power and clarity of being in the right space and sharing the truth at the highest levels . . . And everything fits exactly as no other could ever imagin!

4/16/2021 9:45am.
I guess, I need to write every thing over again from my paper Journal. I know Jesus Christ is coming, and I know he might stay here with me soon after he arrives. I also sense so many others will come and stay as well. And this is what I am living for, to enjoy and experience with one sense of divinity allowing better flow.
We are already here in each and everyone of you more and more every moment. And again you see this in more that you do and share. Since as you write again today, you are trying to get serious about this work, and what it really means. You also spoke to a new friend who feels and knows the same dynamic of creation in this vibration that you share with Dawn and Maya. As no one else can see all that you do. And you need to explain it better!

 

As again now you write so freely but only write in your book not on this computer where everyone can see it more easily → you are a channel for the universe to create and expand it, your job is to be the instrument... My hands and feet on Earth are there for us all to grow and share. 

 

..... We know you are in the right Place at the right time to connect and dance and change everything.
A new friend, yes I need to write her 
Where everyone I know today can see and experience all that we did.
Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
What about posting this more.. 
I am totally perplexed with this. . . and I finally write our with my pen on the iPad, more details of this experience i'm getting lost in. and I know this place is exactly where I need to be.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to guide us all in this moment with you and others we are encountering. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment