Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Complete the website

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!


What you need to learn is how quickly things can shift, instantly all can go, and just vanish in a second. We made this clear to you hundreds of times…. You demanded a fast change! Heaven's are open streams of glory, yours is the kingdom, yours is the glory. That is a powerful name it is. The name of Jesus …. 

Again things need to stay focused on this immediate experience. Allowing your own fun and blessing is the only way we can all move forward. Trust the experience and accept the responsibility to BE fully in this moment. As your passion and fears have brought you here to get this done. No one needs to know anything. Again it's about the peaceful and the calm. All things come.

Right now it is important I just write ….. Getting it out and down to paper again not only allows you to release it, but also opens the space for others to understand more.  Just plug this in!

We do have a lot to do still. And the fist person does not work with your writing at stars.

Now accepting and understanding this next level of change allows the sudden freedom to experience a higher level. You have survived the three month, now implying the time frame for survival will be three years. Can mankind accept responsibility and engage in Earth’s care soon enough to avoid complete destruction? Will alien forces be necessary to balance and maintain the species remaining, or will more drastic resources come to bare. 

It is important to accept everything I know. But it is always such a pain in the ass? Each moment I have no idea what will-work and what will-not-work. And I must trust my focus and power. Like now spending this day in Spirit and focus to begin a new life again tomorrow. Each day I know there is a best action. An ideal task or process to complete. My challenge is making priorities. I did not know how important it would be for me to write THIS story…. And I find it is much more than I could ever ask for. Again I feel this incredible responsibility to remember and write about all the different aspects. How could an indigenous medicine man get raised by a white supremicist?  Is that even possible? Placing extreme opposites into the space of a single family, essentially guarantees an extreme level of conflict and force pressing the very edge of evolution to the breaking point.

Which is really the intention from the start - breaking it all down so only truth and love remain.

Helping my dad and brother to do anything in the family was always a battle as the Weavers vs. the Rivera's was our norm. Me and my mom against the world. My mom is gone now, so that means I'm alway wrong. But packing the last of my family in Florida into a pod was something I had done before. It seemed they were only concerned about packing everything very fast and tight. There was no concern or interest in being careful and not scratching or breaking things. The Dr who couldn't get any thing from the family was the only one who cared and protected in packing.

At the end of the first night, the dr’s stepmom asked if he wanted his mothers big oak dining room set. Stunned by the offer he immediately found a way to pack it up and move it. His mother had set the table for 20. And similarly his fathers radial arm saw was purchased at the same time, clearly items at opposite ends of the spectrum..

A just flashed to my plants all cooking with the heavy sunshine outside. Wow that experience of connecting to the environment had him looking again for his mother to remind him about how the herbs could talk to him and suddenly he was filled with the passion and excitement of his heritage again.  Rios con Pollo from his mothers cook book for his daughter while he was alone in the big empty house.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Is this what your want?

But the Rivera's were always wrong now. And the harassment and bigotry was very clear and strong. The Dr confirmed many with his stepmom and also recorded many as well. It was very much a twilight zone experience. Repeatedly he would check and verify how things had happened. Countless years of abuse and 
alienation became crystal clear. The dr was the only child named often the Rivera family. His father had intentionly isolated and victimized him.

One story discovered during RV trips was specifically how when his mother was pregnant with him, his fathers started working nights. She was prepared for this, knowing the whole experience would be a challenge. The Dr was flooded with memories of his mother trying to hide him and protect him...

 I am totally perplexed again. I am never sure which way is up. I have tried to get busy again. And again this time I started out focused and working but then I found a big pretty bird, dead at the beach. To feed it to the snails, means I have to cut it. So if I need to cut it for the snails, then I might as well take the wing off, and if I take one wing off, I might as well take the two wings.

Of course, this changes my whole day and everything I have to do shifts about. It is really kinda weird, I am always taken somewhere new with new work to do and new challenges. It is really never clear. I am always perplexed.

















No comments:

Post a Comment