Friday, April 09, 2021

Wow, more feathers to address. . .

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!


We need you to finish this work you’ve done. It’s time to stop everything new and fill in all the blanks that have been handwritten and stored elsewhere. The experience you share now is really the whole point and final climax of this work of yours. Yes, it was an assignment, one of many. And the fundamentals here are about the ONELIFE 
ONELIFE is all you can plan for, but we know and see all the other lives and remain in the dynamic of creation. Deeper understanding allows more change and evolution in each step. Seeing these ripples of vibration and coherence you pass through have impacts much beyond anything conceived today. 
ONELIFE responsibility is about being present and clear about the immediate experience. Like you described yesterday, seeing a turtle crossing the road. Yes, that’s crazy and you stop to pick him up and move him to the other side before he gets smashed. That’s a very clear simple responsibility that you know and feel, like as you did today. 
That ONELIFE experience is knowing the time and place to be real about what is here now. Sure we all have tasks and goals for a given day, and we all find more each moment that requires our attention. Stopping to care for a turtle or any creature is very fundamental and you have this experience all the time with us requiring these words, and works specific to tasks and understanding that you do not have.
I guess it was Tuesday where I had some help cleaning my garage and organizing things a bit! It was wonderful to have Lama over helping. Then he said something about seeing a dead Lun again. Ugh, yes my responsibility to care for the poor critters. In this case, feeding the dead guy to the snails. 

I felt really honored that he remembered my work planting the mangroves. Yes, dead or alive, I plant whatever I find. And mangrove seeds planting is a lot more fun than a dead critter. Especially since I’ve seen that the skin must be cut or the snails can’t get anything. 

What was weird for me was that the very next day, I found another big pretty white crane, dead on the edge of the seawall. He was matted down in the sand, but really fresh as if he passing that night. Oh yes, must cut the skin for the snails. But then I found a cigarette and gave tobacco to Earth in prayer and decided to take the wings.  Cutting him anyway, it wasn’t much more for the wings.
What is a surprise, is how you accept you responsibility, but then try to cut it short. You didn’t want to take both wings.
I know, but then today when I checked the ditch I covered him in by the mangroves. The snails had already reduced the mass by half! Yes, more loose feathers and breaking up. 
What else did you find.
Yes, so Lama mentioned a Lun, so I was not surprised to find one down the beach washed up in the seaweed! Yes, it was covered with flies, and not something I could touch. But I got my garden howe/rake and picked-him-up to set him in the whole next to the other bird. . . Yuck. But wow the snails are wicked happy.

What do you mean?
I never found a snail this big. Wow, the biggest snail yet. It’s almost bigger than the biggest crab shell I found. Yes, I only have found dead crabs, anyway. So the big live snail was wonderful to find.


We have asked you to do video and photo’s for months, so now you can start updating this blog. RESPONSIBILITY was the main critical message. And getting this out is important. You have been busy doing the work you need and this is easy to finish now. Everyone can get this final note at the end.
I know it’s all about YOUR WORD!  Accepting our place and bringing forth our gift is all that we are here to do. Getting lost in materialism, greed, alcohol, sex, drugs and all continues the greed and control everywhere. . . Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. . . Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to achieve only as you can inspire!
Amen


 

Yes real consciousness meditation of truth!
It's YOUR Mind, Heart, and Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment