Friday, April 30, 2021

freehand on my iPad

I'm using my Apple pen again and I feel like I'm doing so much better. I know that my beta testing these Apple machines has been really significant as so much has changed since I first started. I mean I almost had a new install everyday for a while and now this has really gotten easier and easier to use.  I'm really so surprised how much it can do now.

I’m still your mom....When you no longer listen or care what I say. I’m still your mom...When you decide I’m old fashioned and want to go your own way. I’m still your mom....When you talk back, complain and we argue. I’m still your mom.....When you figure you know more than I do. I’m still your mom.....When you move away and take a piece of my heart with you. I’m still your mom...And I will love you still as much as the first day I held you in my arms. I’m still your mom.....And I will pray for you and make sure your wings are strong enough to soar. I’m still your mom...I’ll want what’s best and will sacrifice my plans for yours. I’m still your mom....I’ll always have room for you and a hug to welcome you. I’m still your mom....And until my very last breath, I’ll keep carrying your love with me. And I truly thank God every day for the privilege and joy it’s been to be called — your mom 

I am ready to write more again. I can feel so much more clarity now as I see myself writing and sharing more every moment. So today I found a dead fish at the shore line. So I cut them up for the birds and the snails. Wow, there are really a lot of snails all around now and they are getting bigger and bigger. I'm so impressed. It's really wonderful to see so much new growing and sharing this space with me.

And now I am freehand on my iPad. It's working better and better everyday. Again I see myself moving to a higher vibration. And I realize I can be sitting and writing anywhere that I want. Today I had a message and it feels great to have my back worked out again. I recognize that I will be doing this again every few weeks. And it was a place next the Black Crow, to I sat outside and listened to my next MindValley exercise.

I Keep doing more MV Quests . . . then going back and doing them over and over, learning more and more about myself.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
We are always going to give you More. If you evolved in your culture to create these dreams you have. Then Of Course you will be given more and more time and freedoms to employee, love, develop. The Earth evolved from self IS ideal. So it works to open more for non each day. 
I am ready for this.
 I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. 

1 need To write more and more every day. . . . Being more too

No comments:

Post a Comment