what happens next
Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!What are you doing? God Goals always seeks for us to Comprehend the Truth, Be Conformed to this Truth in action to Communicate this Truth. Listen deeply focused and intently with a listening heart, probing with passion. Know the Truth about God, Know the truth about yourself, and know the truth about your neighbors. SHARE THIS TRUTH WITH OTHERS!
I am taking a coffee break now. I started the day with three Charles Stanley's and then got to my morning sunrise. It never really came up, so I left the pier and found it again at my Sundial Circle. So I listened to Your Word, cleaned up the stones and did the Sunritual. Wow, that's always so strong for me. And I know you want me to start classes and do so much with this.
What did you do now?I know Your Word has gotten stronger and clearer than ever! And I realized it was the SEEL Lessons that shifted everything for me. I mean studies in the Saints helped too, especially since many Saints wrote Journals like You always want me to do now. I've laughed and smiled in joy, dozens of times seeing the same conversations we have written in others Journals. And so I went back to search for what Harriet wrote. Yes, I was looking for the Healing Center she sent me to. But found when she dropped me from her first class and Dick decided we could restart it later. So now it's going to be 1000 days later . . . . literally when we meet next . . .
What you did is really remarkable. Recognizing the significance here and honoring your Time, Praising God for all your Growth and insights here is really wonderful
- From: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:33:00 pm
- To: Thursday, August 13, 2026 at 2:33:00 pm
- Result: 1000 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes and 0 seconds.
What you completed today was very significant. You are ready for a healing guest, a regular guest and even a team of interns. You have put them all together in a week. Now you just Need to create some advertisements, and all things will be fine again for you to move forward.In a Word! John 15:12 friends with Jesus.
What friends mean things change deeply where 15:15 expressed friendship with deeper knowing,I love how you bring these things to me. I am always surprised about what I do or what happens next coming together each day more and more before me. I'm tired and wondering what could be next. It seems like so much or too much all the time. Like when I rebuilt my art room this weekend. I was really surprised to get it done and even more surprised how I was ready to grab a paint brush and some paint. I'm really not sure what that means or what could be next with all this.
What do you want or need son, it is really about a friendship and asking.Please Dear Lord Jesus Christ close out all the legal issues of my home, and fill it with Your Peace and Love. Help me to step into GOD'S Will before me with strength and resolve to bring Your glory forward. Bring me Your wisdom and guidance in all that I do, in Your Name I pray.
- Definition: Truth is the alignment between intellect and reality.
- Role: It satisfies the human intellect's natural desire to know how things actually are.
- Definition: Goodness is that which all things desire because it perfects or fulfills a thing's nature.
- Role: It relates to the will and appetite, drawing things toward their proper end or purpose.
- Definition: Famous for his concise maxim pulchra enim dicuntur quae visa placent ("those things are called beautiful that please when seen"). [1]
- Key Criteria: Beauty requires three formal elements:


No comments:
Post a Comment