Monday, September 07, 2026

BE SIXTEEN, to be on my bike

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 

What you have asked for, is at hand again, it's about sharing and experiencing deeper and deeper love. Once again this is what you asked, and it’s getting closer and closer every day where the systems around you will collapse as you are creating a new system.
I know it's always Your Word! I am blessed beyond reason and have these remarkable opportunities to share and experience so much of your love and joy. And I write and express as much as I can, as clearly as I can, and still nothing gets through to anyone. I know that will all shift sooner or later, so I try not to concern myself with anything, and just keep moving forward as best as I can. 
Your impact is lot more significant than you will understand. Recognize this letter and word vibrates through all that is, more than you could ever even imagine. What do you feel now, or feel like asking for?
I guess again, I feel sorta lonely and wonder how much longer I need to wait and wonder what could be next for me. Ok, I thought about this again today. I wanted to post a message, “single professional man in beautiful New St Pete house, ready to be stay-at-home dad for sweet pretty sugar-mom who wants to have children”
What did you see and feel now?
As weird as it is I saw several women signing up to make this happen.
What you need to realize is that you have seen this before. And like with all things that We have created, you will see it again and again before you experience it as well.

AI Overview

LinkedIn does not pay creators directly for post views or engagement. To build a residual (passive or recurring) income stream using LinkedIn posts, you must use your content as a top-of-funnel driver to send targeted professional readers toward automated, recurring digital offers, subscription newsletters, or affiliate systems. [1, 2, 3]
Build a Recurring Funnel with Your Posts
  • Optimize your profile: Change your headline and featured section to point directly to a free lead magnet, a paid community, or a newsletter. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
  • Write awareness and authority posts: Share industry insights, lessons, and case studies to build deep trust with niche decision-makers. [1, 2]
  • Make offer-led posts: Regularly remind your network how they can subscribe to your paid offerings, software tools, or automated resources. []
Learn the core frameworks for structuring high-converting posts:
4m
3 Types of Posts to Make Money on LinkedIn
1.6K views · 1 year ago
YouTube · Side Hustle Nation
Choose a Residual Monetization Model
  • Paid Newsletters: Use LinkedIn posts to tease insights, then link readers to a paid tier on a platform like Substack. [1, 2, 3, 4]
  • Affiliate & Software Recommendations: Promote B2B tools, SaaS products, or services you use daily by embedding compliant affiliate links in your posts or newsletter. []
  • Digital Products & Templates: Create asynchronous assets (e.g., Notion templates, swipe files, or pre-recorded video playbooks) that sell automatically via a linked landing page. []
If you'd like to narrow this down, please tell me:
  • What is your industry or niche?
  • Do you already have a digital product, newsletter, or affiliate offer in mind?
What do you think? 
I'm really not interested in subscriptions and private crap. I really don't want to change anything but only build from what I already have. I mean it's clear I've got some regular routines that work for me, and I need to get into this stronger and more clear and focused.
What https://youtu.be/bDAXwFKONws?si=CEFpKLRkL_Orp497
I see the Word of Love beyond Empathy and the Wokeism, where there is no real truth and nothing is real beyond what individuals perceive and believe!  This video above with Bishop Barron gets very specific about what is real and not real in this experience of Love vs. Empathy.  
What has happened with you, is that the clarity, focus and power you recognize is simply beyond what many others are able to do or understand.  This bring you to a place of leadership and stepping into things beyond what others are ready for. You have the place and opportunity. You understand what's here and where it all going. This means that others will benefit from your directions and leadership.
I get this Word from you now! I'm not sure what this really means, and stop to feel how much I influence others. I noticed that yesterday when you told me to get serious about the legal issues I've encountered. Suddenly, I realized it's really up to me to pull all these threads together and get very strong and focused about what I need to do next. . . Like as I consider the Federal Case, and what the state attorney found, and the senator, and how much my own research points out they are doing the same thing again.  I get so much clarity as I consider how all this fits together.

I suddenly get a sense of pushing people and issues to shift things for everyone. Everything that I have before me is about shifting the whole system and what needs to change everywhere. It's so much insight and direction as I consider how strong it is for me to step into.  And wanting or waiting for others to step in or understand is not going to work. It's not going to help. I need to start pushing what I need and want.
What does it mean When you really consider what you asked for. . . 
I never considered this before. I asked to BE SIXTEEN, to be on my bike and playing as I was in High School. And WHAT WAS THAT?  What was it really like, I created gangs, and forts, and weapons, and games, parties, and extremes where others were anxious to help me. Each day I would bring in a new challenge, and a new level beyond all I had done previously. I was always pushing people. Push people out of my way or push them to help do what I wanted done. I was always breaking rules, always pushing things into a new place.

This seems like what I found yesterday in my legal research. I mean, my first search brought me to the points of power and clarity about how corrupt this system is.
What have you beaten all of your life. This is really what you have always done..
I Get It. I'm always in the same place and some power in Christ Jesus.
We are always with you, always ready to help, always in a place of power to share wisdom, strength and guidance.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment