Tuesday, September 22, 2026

details about their rule violations

I was too excited to sleep last night. I think I only got a few hours of sleep.  I had spent the day putting a letter together for the city. I’m so tired of their violation notices that are really just annoying. So I did all the research and pulled out all the garbage I found about their BS. And put it all together. I had 5 pages and asked the AI to make it stronger and more focused.  The AI almost did the opposite, but making it more polite allowed me to add another page by adding their niceness around my anger and disruption. This made it clear that the ai-bot is politically correct, or programmed to avoid conflict and maintain the status quo. Great another propaganda machine to keep people subdued.

I even asked Larry to read it and he was impressed saying that at the very least I could get the violation BS Dismissed and removed from my space.  I was so grateful to have his comments and insights before I finished. He said specifically how my details about their rule violations, would get them really focused on the truth and priorities beyond the harassment that I've witnessed.
Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating pThe Way of Your Word!
What else has happened with you. 
It’s weird as I have been interviewed by two oriental ladies from LA seeking my leadership in new business development. Yes leadership in Entrepreneurship. I am very impressed with both of them. They both were asking real questions about where I could be and what I could really do for them. I wouldn’t be surprised if they knew each other, and maybe even planned something here. I’ve really no idea, and I really don’t care. However It would be great to get a regular job again, especially something that I could really enjoy and really use my skills beyond the easy stuff that I’ve done for so long. 
What have you asked for?
I’m not sure if I requested a job like this, or wanted to do something stable and professional again. What’s weird is that I would have to shave and cut my hair and really wear shoes again and pretend to be the professional they want for this job. Then again the rogue farmer entreprenuer might be best anyway. . . . We’ll see . . . 
What about your studies?
I think Your Great Jesus. Yes, my studies are all spinning around You. Learning and getting deeper and deeper into this truth that we’ve known and shared for centuries. . . Wow. Millenia    I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.  Please lead and guide me to achieve as You need for me achieve in your Glory as I try to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment