Monday, February 20, 2006

8:05:26 AM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Tuesday, February 20, 2006

Dear Lyn,

I am glad to see a happy text-message from you, and I hope Ciera is equally joyful. It's been awhile since we spoke. I miss you both!

I understand how important it is for you to work things out with your Ex on your own. Afterall, you two brought this beautiful soul into this world. You owe it to her to make things right.

It's been difficult not seeing you, especially after bonding with "our" daughter. However, God brought us together for some reason; so please do as you need to first . . the etheric visits are still nice; but the phone is clearer!

As you expected, I wrote you after your phone call on the 23rd. I had not felt comfortable to send it to you until I put more together.

When it rains it really pours, the walk on the tight rope will be easier if shared at least as just Friends. I'm here for you if you need just a friend to talk to, or anything more!!! But only when you are ready!

My Love and Light go out to you both!
Namaste'

Eric

Hi Lyn,

Hope you're doing well. It's been awhile since we spoke. I miss you and Ciera.

It's been difficult for me not seeing you, especially since I was beginning to feel the bond with "our" daughter. However, the Good Lord brought us together and for some reason He has taken us apart.

I understand what you're going through and how important it is to you to explore the possibility of making things work again with your Ex. Afterall, you two brought a beautiful soul into this world together. You owe it to her to try everything to make things work. I wish you only the best.

I hope we will always be at least Friends - and friends talk to each other on a regular basis, although this is an awkward time. Obviously I want to be more than just friends - but I want at least that... the friendship. If the Good Lord decided we should be more than that, then I want you to feel that the past is passed and you gave it your best effort. I don't want just a part of you. I want ALL of you.... but only when you're ready.

I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to.

I Will Forever Be,

Eric

10:19:59 AM

Yes I chanted last night and again she came through. Not as strong and erotic as I've seen before, but more just to tease me it seemed. After the chat with Lisa I kinda feel more worried about Ciera. Like Lyn is not there for the little girl very much, and seems to just appease her to avoid conflict and allow her to grow up as she wants.

Kathy,

Really tired Sunday too...

No one to chant this morning... ;-( DJ even seemed over done . . .

Lisa soon came in and invited me to her house thingy again. I asked if she needed anything and she gave me directions and asked me to get something she needed for dinner.

I arrived on time, before anyone else of course . . lol . . and helped her prepare some stuff. She now lives blocks from my parents house . . . I soon asked her about Lyn. She said she invited Lyn, but never got a reply so didn't expect her.

She's only known Lyn for just over 6 months. Really likes her and enjoys her sensitivity and strong spiritual senses. But seemed to say I had spent more time with her and also said she was a bit "flighty and non-committal" . . . She never met john or any family except Ciera and was a little stunned that she leaves Ciera at her Grandmothers to travel off for weeks at a time. Almost seemed non-committal to her own daughter too?

It was interesting to hear another perspective but not much more. Lisa invited a bunch of people from Harmony as most everyone recognizes me as the video guy. Petito, Lou and Doug were there, so I ended up staying longer chatting with Lu, since I really planned to only make an appearance.

They all have been in classes together and seem to attend things together regularly . . . . I was welcomed by all so it was kinda cool . . .

I got home at about
4.30pm and went to sleep reading a school book. Of course I have class tomorrow and left the book for it at USF. So I need to get there at dawn to read and take a quiz before my 9am class.

Yea I was a little sad about Lyn, but have before felt that the courts would not be done for another month at least anyway. She slammed the door shut in our last phone call (1/23), but the box of sandals and text-message-thanks imply the door is cracked open again (2/16). I'm not sure if my note will open the door, or close it, but it should at least give her better insights on her daughter, which she evidently really needs!

I feel like I now have some free time to get a lot of things done, so I'm going to focus on this... Keith has offered to edit my article for school, but I'm not sure he will yet... Have you seen this? http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/stars2man/fit_into_the_science.cfm

Nite Nite
Eric

She knows I'm writing her again. She's known this for a while and keeps wondering about it. She's not ready to just open my blog, because she knows she gets lost into it too easily. She's really just waiting for a note directed just to her. She knows there is something coming, and that might be why she was so nice and polite with the flower-text-message. Course I know we'll be together again soon, I'm just not clear if it will be because I push for it or not.


I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment