Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What?
I feel like I've been doing much too much and need to separate myself a bit from things. Like yesterday I got a call to do some stormwater modeling as I was racing in on my bike to meet about a prototype. As I chatted on the phone I dropped my keys , which were then run over by a few cars.

GREAT!
So then I met someone and took him over to the shop to check out a prototype. Course all that was about was complaints and BS about costs and results. Shit the widget worked and we goofed with it for weeks to get it right. I felt like I did the guy a favor and all he did was nag about the costs. Course I created Idea Weaver Inc. Thinking this would be a cool business to do, but I certainly don't need the extra head aches. . .
What else then?
I also finished the patent write up for the phone leash. Not a big deal, but still something that I really just wanted done. The guy wanted to pay me for my time when it was all done. So I did it and went to visit him. I only did one that we talked about but he wanted the 2nd done too. So now the 2nd is done, and I've got this first with a check ready to go. I can head to the post office now and send one of them.

I guess I was paid well to do them, but it certainly wasn't what I want to do with my time. I missed a few group meetings too. I sorta feel like that's not worth my time either. But now as I write I wonder what I really want to do all the time.
What else did you do today?
I guess I finally got the stuff together for my 2nd Masters. I found out that I could take any classes that I wanted to take and this job would pay for them. So I might as well stay here as long as I can. So I checked out about making USF business cards and that's not a big deal either. Everything is easy. . .
What would you like, difficulty with everything you do?
I guess I know it will be as easy or difficult as I make it. And I will always have a choice over what I want to do. Like I need to get busy reading my book for class tomorrow. Then I plan to go to the group today, and meet Scott and some friend of his tonight about our land deals.

Always more to do...
Please Loving Lord Jesus Christ, lead and guide me to grow and learn to achieve and learn in your light. Could you resolve the issues I have and let things move in peace and truth. Thanks
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment