Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What?
I'm not sure? I've been really busy, but also not clear about things. I'm sorta lost in space. . . spacing out a lot and insecure even about some things. It's kinda weird how this goes, or doesn't go. I feel like I have tons to do, but then also feel almost lost in space. I keep wanting things, that just pass before my eyes without my even knowing. sometimes I wonder if i know what i really want or if I'm just fooling myself.
Where do you want to be?
I guess, i'm happy just where I am, and feel like things are coming along exactly the way they should. But then get frustrated with the lost-puppy feeling I have about so much.
What can we do about it?
I don't know I guess I just need to pray for some direction and power into these tasks before me.
What are you waiting for?
Please Dear Lord Jesus help and guide me to fulfill these tasks you have set before me. Fill me with your strength, love and wisdom to do what you have set before me. I know I can do whatever you need. Just fill me with your spirit! Thank you, amen.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment