Monday, January 30, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!



What's up?
I Love you deast Loving Lord Jesus... Great are you lord... It makes me wonder who I am... "Great are you lord" by Downhere



What's up?
I Love you dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. . . . I'm sitting back in my office with a pile of PC junk in front of me. . .. Again! That happens every time my house gets empty almost immediately! This time, dozens of printers and monitors. . . lol. . .

But today at school I had planned to go to the Mini-Med School, so I left at 6.20pm. First I looked thinking: IF "no rain" I go... Otherwise I stay, and work. raining all day already . . . lol . . As I rode away I realized that it was best I go. I already got a warning notice from a cop for no headlight and it was just getting dark.

So I got to my truck and felt I had to go home to chant. I hadn't chanted in weeks... Then it was I had to get food to cook.. So it's going now...


get back to what else...?
I came down and felt to stop at Alpine to get some wine too. But no, I thought I'd go to Publix first, so I could have cash at Alpine. lol... Ego thing isn't that? Next thing I saw was a line of traffic lining up at the bridge over the river to go home. Course I had better follow my feeling to go the other way to get some wine. lol. .

Then I saw a fire truck flashing lights there in my rear-view mirror. ;-/

So I got some Almaden Sangria, yum! And then some chivros sausages for chicken and rice, then ground turkey for spaghetti, some good grain bread yum. . . lol. . . And some Bryers all-natural vanilla bean ice cream. yummy yum yum. Also got some treats for Bear ;-)

I made spaghetti and garlic bread . . . just finished eating it too.

What's up?
I need to chant now! 8.46pm after i clean up the kitchen. lol. . .
I love you dearest Lord Jesus Christ!!! 9.06pm

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment