Wednesday, January 11, 2006

China and India 'hold the world in balance'

10.56pm 1/11/2006 Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!

What. . . . do you need next?
I guess I need enough money so I don't have to work, can teach Mayan Tantra, setup the research, and write an article.
Why is this where you are now?
I think I need to express what the connection with God is all about. Here I write and discuss things with myself, writing, reviewing, commenting and correcting these words as they spontaneously appear
What
I China recently announced plans for the world’s first “eco-city” on marshes outside Shanghai. India has the world’s fourth largest wind-power industry and plans to generate one-quarter of its energy from renewables.
What are you going to do about that
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment