Wednesday, January 18, 2006

More Research

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!

What's up?
I'm going crazy again. . . lol. . . Well not really. I've got my house to myself again. And I guess I've never been alone here for very long, so I'll try to be this time. Course my drains were all clogged up as soon as everyone left. I spent my first night alone outside with a power-snake in the drain. I still want to do more, but it's open now. Then they took one PC while another died. So this past 3-day weekend I built a new server and a few workstations. I still have more to do but I'm happy. I also cleaned out rooms and fixed a couple other things around here.

So then last night I realized I had all these people to see today. It's not a big deal, but I wasn't sure what I was doing. I started the day in the Nursing College reviewing a paper for publication. I had to fix the tables and formatting a bit. Then they are making a poster about the study for presentation, and that needed editing too. So I actually read it all. Using guided imagery to help recover from cancer.

Wow, it was lot closer and similar to what I want to do than I could image. I guess that's appropriate now too.
Why?
I know you've been telling me for a while that I needed to just TRUST MY HEART and flow with things as they came to me. If something was needed and I could do it, then I would feel the inspiration. It's really neat to know that I can do anything and came here with the power and insight that You gave me.
What this is Son, is what you have made for yourself. There are a lot of things here that You influenced and created. They are waiting for You to invite them out to play. Each will happen when You ask and make them come forth.
I know, I guess I can see so many things here, just waiting for me.
What else would it be. You wanted to change the world. You wanted to have classrooms full of people ready to work for you and lead this change. Now you have this. Now there is a lot more coming here than you can imagine. You knew you could achieve far beyond your own dreams. So now you can do it.
I know

Well then ask for what you need now.
Please Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I need Your Truth and Wisdom to flow freely through my words today. Guide me to say everything that I need to say to begin the changes that we need now. Lead me to fulfill what we've planned today. Help all who hear me to feel and share in your beauty so everything I say can inspire and direct them to help and guide others to fulfill everything for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Amen

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment