Saturday, January 21, 2006

On Friday, January 20, the Sun enters Aquarius

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!

What's up?
I know I only do what you ask me to do and it's really weird how this all comes together SO FAST, asking me to do more and more each moment! I mean everything is kinda wired and exciting all the time, and I know this last week was SO FAR OUT there that I need to write about it some more.

I guess I only missed one meeting with the Med School COO... I always say CFO, because that's really what he's doing, but his title is COO => "Operations Officer" which they likely did just for political reasons. His assistant called me the morning of, to say they wanted an abstract and budget first.

Then Mike down the hall from me was complaining about the USF politics and greed where teachers get no support. Just, like every other teacher says! So I told him I had the door open with the med school and needed to write up something for it. He told me sure, he could check it out . . .

Another open door. So I gave him copies and told him as much as I could...

The next day I saw Dr. Jonoska and gave her a copy of the patent. I just had to, since she helped me with this stuff too. We had debated it a lot. She was very flattered how far I had come. She also commented on how I never stopped. She gave me some pointers on the budget and abstract too. I think I can get it all done myself now. No big deal. . . . Guess I did a budget for Frat Row once! lol. . . .

But then I realized I asked Mike for help and only gave him half the story. Not telling him what the patent was or what I was really doing was kinda stupid. Or a least disrespectful to him, he's trying to help and I'm not giving him the full story.

Funny, I copy all this light to Scott and Chuck all the time, but always feel like they are not getting the full story either... Well because they try NOT to read all the crazy things I write....
What it is Son, is that they get stuck on who you are talking to. Thinking "What right do you have to talk with God? No one is allowed to claim that. Except for the priest!" This is what your churches have taught you for thousands of years. This is so very strong and deep seated into people that we can never get through to them. That's how it was planned. People all need to lookup to learn and understand first. As you know and have said, letting people know too much, too quickly will result in serious trouble.
I guess we are finally ready?
What you have done is what you were told to do. It's not a big deal you know what that will mean for everyone. You also know what that means for you.
I feel a lot better now that i finally got it all right!

What did you expect? You need to trust this all more. You get so worried about what people will see or think. . . . like so many things affect them in ways they don't understand. Like how the Churches created this fear. It is inside of you too. Even you still think there is a devil or something somewhere. There is only God, you understanding yourself is only God finding God. It's really fun and exciting. The truth sets you free giving you so much power and freedom. But then too much freedom gets you all cocky and you get lost again creating teh circle of life.

Each time you do this you retain more and more, getting stronger and stronger

I know that's why I always feel like I'm running in circles. Am I really jsut a lost puppy or am I going to actually get something important done here. Wow I never seem sure of this myself. . .

Exactly the issue about what we are speaking. When you are sure of yourself this will happen
I am always sure You will lead me to do what is most important. Whether it's cleaning my office, room, head or PC. Whatever I need to work on you make it clear to me over and over again. Course I feel like I can never catch up to you. But I know I'm getting closer all he time d doing more and more for you.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please lead and guide me to flow and understand all that you have for me to do. Only for Your Glory! Let Your will be done for the fulfillment and Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment