Wednesday, January 18, 2006

It's Your Love that Makes me Alive

"It's Your Love that Makes me Alive LORD JESUS, You make my heart sing, you are my everything ALWAYS near to me," by le rue???
lol.. Re: [discussionlist] Anger and Creativity--Tantric practice
Your welcome Mike, and thank you for the questions . . . They force me to answer them!
Posted - Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:43 pm

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!

What happened today?
I can't believe this. Start with the link above. . . But wow. . . You are really going to blow the doors off of this place aren't You?
What did you expect. . ."For the Love of the Lord is His Delight" Kim hill . . . lol. . . Cmradio.net
I know that's what I asked for.

This morning I went to see Rhea Law the Land Lawyer / USF Trustee having a community breakfast for USF staff. All the power-broker parasites fighting over their fiefdoms were there. Naaa, "ALL of them together." that would never happen, but I did see a few that I knew. . lol. . .

So anyway, Scott told me to stay focused on one point and only make an impression.

I walked in the back door just as it started. I only saw one person sitting at any table in front of me. She said hello, so I sat down with her. She is the director of the haz-mat stuff for USF. WOW! Did we have stuff to talk about. Sharon is gonna flip! But after a while we found out we were on a reserved table. . . lol. . . And were invited to stay. Then someone came around asking if everyone checked in. Oh well, so I had to go up front and give in $10 at the door . . . lol . . . . Bummer . . .

As I walked back to the table the line had formed at the breakfast buffet on the wall behind us. So there infront of me was Rhea just stepping onto the line.

Oh Hi, don't I know you? Oh you are the speaker here aren't you?
. . . . . ./;-}
So what do you think about the patent process here at USF?
. . . . . . O;-D)
Well I think it's a mess. Remember gator-aid. How was that done? It was friends helping their team to get creative with everyone's support. The Team working together so we all win. But here USF is all these fiefdoms fighting to control which is . Not sharing or inspiring creativity at all.

. . . . . .>;-/

What do you think about privatizing the Patent Process at USF?

. . . . . . =:-)


WOW!
She had a LOT to say, this is only what I said of course. I was engulfed into this serious discussion about a pressing issue of her personal interest. It was very charged and vibrant instantly. We shared VOLUMES, and in moments three women on line with her began demanding her attention while the lady from my table came up to catch me back with questions about Greening USF.

WOW. Could I feel the power of Rhea there next to me, each chatting in opposite directions, as we filled our plates.

At my table I learned She's building a database for tracking the Haz-Mat so labs can share resources instead of wasting them. Course I told her I wanted to patent a recycling method for it all. Then presented what Dr. Hanna-West was doing, and even had an extra card for her. . . It took me a while, but I eventually gave her an Idea Weaver's card too. . .

I KNOW ALL RESOURCES must be tracked completely transparently before we can really get this Earth back in control too.... LOL... WOW, WOW, WOW!
What happened next
Rhea got up to speak and talked about growing up here, starting at USF as a clerk in Sponsored Research, of all places. . . lol. . . BEFORE NEWKOME too! Wow, she's done TONS! And over and over again she said how she had great mentors. People who helped and guided her over and over again. ALWAYS told her that she could "DO ANYTHING SHE WANTED TO DO!"

Anything we set our minds to was simple and within reach

WOW!


What did that make you feel!
I was really stunned. While she was speaking about how great USF is and what she wanted to see as progress she mentioned something about encouraging creativity as she looked STRAIGHT at me. It was really cool, she knew exactly where I was sitting, noticing how serious I was in the table chatter earlier. . . lol. . . .

So she finished and another speaker or two came. . . lol... The Student Affairs VP I see Friday was sitting next to her. So it ended and I decided to give her a Moving Rivers business card and a Rent-a-Student Minutes copy. When I got over to her table the budget dude "ERIC" was there talking to her.

WE'VE ALWAYS seen each other countless times, we both knew Claire and both knew we were named ERIC, but we never really knew where we first met. We've talked about that before even! He immediately reached to shake my hand interrupting his conversation with her; and I gave her my card and the minutes, showing her the date and the names on top. . . .

I'm not sure if she said thank you or what, but it was very close to that. Like some secret gifts! Wow, I can still feel the vibration there next to her, and how perfect the whole scene was . . . . Out of the twilight zone!
BUT WHAT DO YOU FEEL?
I feel like calling her tomorrow and meeting for lunch. Then asking her what was her dream when everyone told her "she could do anything she wanted"

What?
I know, I know. . . Then asking her to be my mentor. And blowing the doors off of this planet!
What did you feel when you first wrote this?
I felt her saying that the dream she had was the same dream I had. And then she opens my web-page and totally freaks. Instant blood brothers falling back into some past-life regressions that moment where we both see and FEEL a moment of revelation together before us!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. THANK YOU For digging this out of me. Please Loving Lord fill me with you Power and Wisdom to create your Fulfillment for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment