Thursday, January 26, 2006

What a week

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!

What are you doing?
I guess I'm really going crazy.... I've got a hundred things that I'm doing and more and more is piling up all the time. I've saw a Trustee, a VP and President in the last few weeks. And I presented them all the same ideas. Wow, I can't believe I was able to get that done. And then I wrote them all on Tuesday, tying all the pieces together.
What is bothering you?
I guess it's this stuff over in Nursing. Since I've been there I've been very clear and specific about what I wanted to do. And now I'm getting accused of copying and such. Give me a break! It's just ridiculous, and actually offensive. I mean I didn't even meet her until after August, while I spoke to Klasko and wrote up other stuff months before then...
What are you going to do?
I guess I just wont worry about it. MBSR is some little meditation technique very good for training people. It's an effective published method, much like TM or Buddhism. I guess I could really use any of these methods. They are all published techniques. And I can learn them just like the next guy can. Course for my purposes, I'll likely just hire someone who can teach and do it the way that I want it done.
What do you really feel?
I'm pissed. It's not just offensive to be accused of "stealing intellectual property" but even worse is that I've been tried to tell her a hundred times what I was doing. And I even SHOWED HER parts of it all. I can't imagine she can't understand it beyond the little box she is in. But then anything called MBSR is something she wants to control. Typical I guess everyone on campus wants to just CONTROL. Froget the freedom and creativity, it's all about control. . . . Ok, I'm over-reacting a bit.
That is ok, you need to get it out. That's important too.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment