Thursday, January 05, 2006

Wow We're ROCKING

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!
I'm thrilled to be here with You all the time. . .

What happened today?
I guess what was important was getting Chuck and Scott together, again. Course they've met before, but they finally got more serious about the meeting together and getting a game plan together about STARS. It's really weird how things happen. Everything is lining up like clock-work. Nothing is out of place and it all looks so perfect. It's really almost freaky. But I LOVE IT.

Like Scott wrote out a list of everything he thinks can work through STARS. . . Even included the land deal and jack deal. Long list of things, we spoke about for a few hours. But then I realized that it didn't have anything that I was working on, ecept the bike rack. Nothing current at all. Course I'm working on so many wacko things that I don't even have a really clear idea what I'm working on. . . . LOL. . .
What did you find when you got home...
I got online and checked my office mail at school. Klasko's office wrote and asked me to visit their new COO... since i asked to reschedule for before the president's lunch. So I checked him out a bit too, and he was hired on my birthday. Ok so I know I'm in for it again. And I guess that really means that I should get very serious with him. I went over things very conceptually with Klasko and he gave me a list of things to do. So now that I've done all that I can get even more serious about what I can do next. I guess Klasko told me I could prepare a proposal for him if I got everything I needed together. He figured the IRB and HIPPA crap would stop me dead in my tracks, but that was easier than anything else I guess.

Course I never could imagine there was already research here at USF involved in these things that I want to do. So now I need to imagine for a second IF I could do anything . . . WHAT would be ideal?
What have we been asking you all along? Do you think you could come up with an easy answer or are you going to debate it forever?
I know I guess I will need to get specific on that all sooner or later. At least with the rational and realistic stuff for a change. . . But I'll always want my kids safe and fulfilling God's Will, as I know I always will too.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You!!! Please lead and guide me to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams... OUR DREAMS, for the Glory of Father's Sons and Holy Ghosts. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment