Saturday, January 07, 2006

Develop a new Business Plan... AGAIN!!!! lol....

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of The Word!

What do you need to write about?
I need to prepare what I would like to do at USF.

What did you come here for?
I guess I came here to fulfill Your Promise. . . lol. . . Wow, to bring Mankind back to the "Promised Land"

What do you think that is all about?
I guess it's about bringing us back into the Garden of Eden. Getting mankind to fill his place in Nature on this Earth where we can respect and honor nature with truth and integrity. . . Not selfishness and control.

What are your designs all about?
I realized I could build something where people could live and create a profit just by their living. A place where everything they do could add and create life instead of consume and destroy it. I realized we could put men on the moon, but we couldn't feed our own populations. All the wasted resources into selfishness. I mean of all the animals and creatures in this earth, Mankind alone would destroy and damage their own kind so easily for something pathetic like greed. . . . A new diamond ring was more important than the survival of a whole region in Africa. It's weird we spend millions on fire safety and water safety. Driving big giant trucks and equipment out to visit a little old lady who fell alone in her house. While whole tribes and communities in Africa and elsewhere are left starving and dyeing.

I wonder how many families would live and survive from the cost of one "emergency call" from a lonely old lady who really never fell at all.
What do you need to write about?
I guess I need to define how I can make things come together at USF.

What do you mean?
I mean that the VP has opened the door for me to present and build just about anything that I want to. It's not a big deal. Just that he sent me to the guy who manages and spends his money. Course last time we talked he said he could fund my research if I could get it together and make sense about it.

What did you say to the VP?
I guess I found a book he wrote about getting picked up by an Alien and learning what the future was all about. And I about said that I wrote the same thing before I came to USF. Course i never told him that he wrote about something that really about happened to me. I never thought about it in those terms before of course. But what's so interesting about all of this is that I can prove it.

What was his reaction. . .
I guess i was a little surprised because he told me how I could get funding from him...

What's wrong with that . . .
I know nothing really. . . . just a surprise for me. . . . but i geses I'm ready for it.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for your grace love and wisdom. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment