Friday, February 10, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!


What
I guess it's all kinds of craziness again... LOL. . . Still. I hear so much around me all the time that just is weird or funky. Like John finally had his meeting with Chris over the KLD stuff we've been doing with SPSS. And so he brought him over to introduce him to me. And Chris immediately said he knew me... Played tennis with my dad. It was really funny. . . just freaked old john. . . That's happened to John twice now. At a Christmas dinner he freaked with Dr. Ness greeting me so quickly and warmly. "Where you know him from?" . . . lol. . .

It's really weird, reminds me of the engineers at the Health open house. Today when my business plan class team met with Sharon again at lunch, I saw Dr. Kovac walk by again. I just want to laugh since I knew he's in some useless BS beuarocrat job just struggling to stay awake. It's funny I can almost feel when a person is in one of those jobs.

Yes Son, what you are feeling is the familiarity that you have with these people doing things that you have done as well. You try to feel so far above everyone, but you know you've done it too countless times and really are no different than any of them. You are all people in the same boat, all wanting and fighting for the same things. Once you all realize that the best way to really have the things you want is to start sharing them more.
I know, what are you telling me for?


What you need to do it stop fighting everything. You are more able to just be who you are now than ever. You are afraid of doing things that will reveal who you are. Son there is nothing here that you can do that will ever make this anything less for you. You know exactly what you will do and what will happen because you have seen it all countless times. Again and again this vision flys through you. You have seen it all countless times and really already know all the answers. This is nothing for you to fear. Simply allow what you know to flow and be free as you wish it to be.

I know you tell me that every moment


What were you thinking just know then, write it here now:
I saw myself doing a presentation in my class about what I know and see everywhere. Wow, I brought in my video camera and taped it all and I blew myself away. FLashes into the grop meetings too, where i need to do the same thing. But then today there was Chris from my MS class who did a presentation with me before. He did what I told him to do last time. It was really cool, and he did this awesome job. I was just thinking how I would tell the class what I taught him. And I felt jealous, wanting to brag about what I did. . . That I taught him, what I felt about it all.

But that was wrong, why should I be jealous, I should be proud about it and encourage him more. I really should be doing the same thing with Sharon and my other class too. So what if people are naive and never experienced the real world. I've seen all sides of everything and remember all of them. It's really a wild ride for me and I know that I'm barely starting anything yet. . . feeling the vibration of each one of them looking at me again. . .

Wow, so I felt myself riding my bike to school again and working a hundred hours a week getting all kids of crazy things done all over the place. It was really a wild ride and kinda cool. I see these flashes of light. Sorta half dream and have vision. It's a TV projection flashing by me and then I see the blip on the screen of the helicopter I hear outside my window now. LOL . . . everytime I hear one of those I feel the guy freak out about what I flash across his screen. It's just weird that I feel his vibration and reaction to me.

I know that's what I live off of. The vibration and reactions I create in others. It's so cool, and really weird. I always get this vibration and sensation of everyone I encounter. People look up to me in a weird way. I still feel like the new kid on the block, but I know my children are older than some of them. LOL. . . . I mean those wonderful kids could teach so much to these people. My own children. Like Equan, we've spent a few years together and it's been such a tremendous gift to each of us. Like we could do so much together and know we can.


What flashed then!
I saw Bates coming to help me and Equan and seeing all this craziness at my house and investing in it. Just wanting to see what I could do and helping to make it all happen. Then Shawn flashes in again and the deal gets bigger and bigger, now Ron and Scott . . . then sharon and others. Wow, so now I flash into Klasko's office again and "hey dude, I jsut know you can help make this happen, and we would just blow the doors off of this whole place overnight"

Shit I've seen that millions of times before . . .
Yes son you have. What does it make you feel?
I feel like I'm falling into a time warp again. Like another spontanious regression where I feel and reveal deep passions to people where they all can feel it too. And it makes them hungry and desperate to connect for more. It's all really clear and strong for me. Like I told Sharon I was a Shaman talking to animals and shape/shifting. Course she already knew it. LOL. . . but it was so neat to tell her about my chants where the power takes me away and i fill with such powerful visions. . . . then leading and teaching people by encouraging their passions.

I really do that to everyone, it's really kinda funny. Especially the really talented people are the ones that pickup the most and can do the most. LOL . . . course my children! Wow, I've been feeling them a lot lately, i wonder what they are going through. When Chris hits puberty everythings going to blast apart! Course we all know . . . lol . . .
What do you need to do?
I know i need to get back to work and speed read through a bunch of things. Funny when I met DJ and she told me about the mayan dude coming the next day, i read his three bibles that night. Wow, they were bigger than bibles, or at least one was way bigger for sure!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please fill me with your Grace love and Wisdom to Fulfill YOUR GLORY! In the Name of Father Son and Holy Ghost Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment